Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 34!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 10

Part: 3

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

This chapter is pretty long. Just wanted to get this episode done and over with.

=========================================

Sam walked over to the beds with three glass cups of the liquid containing the Dream Root. Dean was sitting on the bed, waiting for him. (M/n) sitting next to him. As Sam came over, he handed Dean and (M/n) one of the glasses and then sat down on the other bed.

"Uh, should we dim the lights and synch up Wizard of Oz to Dark Side of the Moon?"

Sam looked over at him with a smile. "Why?"

"What did you do during collage?" Dean looked at his little brother disappointed. Sam looked at him with his usual "huh" reaction to such questions. The demon just shook his head. Dean goes to drink the liquid but Sam stops him.

"Wait, wait, wait. Whew. Can't forget this." Dean put down the cup and looks over at him as he pulled out a little envelope from his shirt pocket. He pulls something out and as Dean reaches out his hand, he puts it in the drink.

"Here."

"What the hell is that?"

"Bobby's hair."

"We have to drink Bobby's hair?"

"That's how you control whose dream you're entering. You gotta some of their body hair." (M/n) said causally.

"Well, guess the hair of the dog is better than other parts of their body."

They put it in and Sam exhales, getting rady to drink what seems to be a very disgusting drink. All three raise their cups a bit.

"Bottoms up."

"Yeah."

They clink their drinks together in a toast and then drinks it all up. The brothers grunt, trying to swallow, which seems to be a little hard. They smack their mouths a bit, due to the awful taste. They looked quite disgusted and nothing seemed to have changed. They look at (M/n), who drank the drink with ease and had a straight face.

"Feel anything?"

"No. You feel anything?"

"No."

Dean held the cup up and looked at it. "Maybe we got some bad shwag."

They hear thunder from outside and rain pattered on the window. Sam looked over, a little confused.

"hey, when did it start raining?"

Dean looked over at the window as well. The demon got up and walked slowly to the window, drawing open the white curtain liners. The rain was actually not coming from the sky, but from the ground. "When did it start raining upside down?" He asked and turned to the others.

They soon found themselves standing in the same house that Bobby was dreaming about. They looked around a bit, soon then window the boy was looking out was gone and a fireplace. The entire motel room turned into a living room.

"Okay, I don't know what's weirder, the fact that we're in Bobby's head...Or that he's dreaming of Better Homes and Gardens."

Dean was looking at Sam while he just looks around the room a bit more.