Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 7!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 3

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

=============================

Then

"Look , dad's gone now. We have to carry out his legacy, and that means hunting down as many evil sons of bitches as we possibly can."

"Did  I die? Did you sell your soul for me? How long'd you get?"

"One year."

"You shouldn't've done that. I guess  I gotta save your ass for a change."

"What kind of blade can kill a demon?

"Yesterday I'd've said there was no such thing."

"Who was that masked chick?"

"You ever run across a guy named Gordon Walker?"

"He is dangerous to everyone and everything about him."

"This demon tells me they have soldiers to fight in this coming war. Humans fighting on hell's side."

"I know about Sam's visions. I know everything, and your brothers fair game."

"Gordon should be reachin for the soap, for the next few years, atleast."

"Tell me who you are!"

"You're a demon."

"I'm here because I want to help you."

"What could you possibly-"

"I can help you save your brother."

==============================

Now

~Prison~

Kubrick was being swiped down with a metal detector, before he entered the prison visitors area. He sat down on the other side of a window infront of Gordon and picked up the two-way phone.

"It's true. A devil's Gate was opened in Wyoming. Big. St. Helen's big. There's not solid fix on how many demons got out, but it's in the hundreds. An army."

"Sam Winchester was there. Wasn't he?"

"Talked to a guy who knows a guy who knows Bobby Singer, and yeah, it looks like the Winchesters were at ground zero when the gate was popped, but Singer said they went in there to stop it."

"Mhn-mhn." Gordon shook his head no. "Bobby's edge aint what it used to be. Sam could have him believing anything by now."

~Highway, night~

The Impala was traveling along a quiet, dark road. Sam and Dean were arguing.

"Because demon, that's why. I mean the second you find out this Ruby chick in a demon you go for the holy water! You don't chat!" Dean explained.

"No one was chatting, Dean. Plus, you didn't do that to (M/n) when you found out he was a demon."

"Keep his out of this! Then why didn't you send her ass back to hell?"