Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 45!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 15

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

==========================

~Outside a hospital~

"Up for a drink?" One doctor asked another.

"No, I can't. I got to be up at the crack of dawn. Duty calls."

"Boob job?"

"I wish. Nah, some crabby old broad wants the works. I need a forklift to get it all back up."

"All that work to have what? 15 minutes off her faces?"

"Staying young is a brutal business."

The second doctor went to his car. He was grabbed from behind and thrown in the trunk of a car.

"Hey! Help! Let me out of here! Help!"

Later the doctor stumbled into the hospital.

"Sir?" A nurse looked at him.

"Please."

"It's okay, sir. Let me see what happened. Don't you worry. There's nothing I haven't seen."

"No, no, no..."

"Let me see..."

The nurse pulled at what the doctor was clutching and screamed.

~Inside an abandoned cabin~

A demon was strapped to a chair having holy water thrown on him. The demon screamed and thrashed from side to side.

"You ready to talk?"

"I don't know. I don't know anything!" The demon screamed.

"Oh, you hear that, Sam? He doesn't know anything." Dean said to his brother, (M/n) was in another room, listening.

"Yeah, I heard." Sam smirked.

"I'm telling the truth."

"Oh, you are? My god, then I owe you an apology. Allow me to make it up to you." Dean forced holy water into the demon's mouth. "I'm gonna ask you one last time....Who holds my contract!?"

The demon went quiet, head hanging. When he looked up, his eyes were black and he was smiling. "Your mother. Yeah, she, uh, showed it to me right before I bent her over."

"I want a name. Or else..." The Winchester leaned in close.

"Or what? You're gonna squirt your holy water in both ends? Please. Brother, that's like a fleabite compared to what's coming to me if I tell you jack. But maybe you should ask your little boyfriend." The demon smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"You really think Lucifer and you are the only ones he's had a thing with. Kid gets around."

Suddenly the Knight was infront of the demon, he put his palm on it's forehead and there was a flash of red that came out of the demons eyes and mouth. (M/n) let the man go and walked away. The brothers looked at each other and then back at the man slumped in the chair.