Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 48!

Finally, the ending of season 3.

Some ideas were suggested by Wallycet for the ending

===============================

Episode: Season 3 Episode 16

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

==========================

~New Harmony, Indiana, Day~

An ice cream truck's melody was heard. A man, named Tom, was going to his mailbox. Another, Pat, was walking over to Tom.

"Hey, Pat." Tom said.

"Tom."

"How's that granddaughter of yours?"

"Home sick, poor thing. Darn bug that's going around now." The man said, smiling.

"Aw, that's too bad. Well, you give her a big old hug from me and Judy."

Pat has now collected his mail and was about to leave. "You bet." He shook the other man's hand as he's about to leave. "Take it easy, Tom." As Pat lets go of Tom's hand and turned around to leave. Tom looked down at his hand to see a piece of paper that was now in his hand.

"You too, Pat." He unfolded it and on the paper said 'Help Us' on it.

~In House~

Pat locked the door and turned around. As he walks to the kitchen he stepped over a body that is covered in bugs. He walked into the kitchen, which a woman and man were in. The woman was putting icing on a cake. They all look worried and very scared.

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs, playing with Freckles." The woman said.

"We just sit here, we're dead."

"She'll hear you."

"It's her or us."

"It's my baby girl."

"Not anymore. There's something inside her."

They suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Shut your mouth. She's coming."

They turn around as a little girl comes in. She's covered in blood but she acts as if it's just a little dirt on her dress.

"What were you guys talking about?" The girl asked.

"Just how much we love you."

"What...Wha? What happened to your dress?"

"Oh, Freckles was mean to me."

The woman, not knowing what to say turned to Pat, who hung his head. She turned back to the girl, shocked and afraid.

"That's....That's nice, dear."

"Daddy, will you push me on the swing?" The girl asked the other man in the room.

"Oh...Sure, honey." He walked over to her. "But don't you wanna change first? I mean, you don't want the neighbors to see...All that blood."

"Oh, you're so smart. I love you, daddy."

She went over and hugged him, smiling. "I love you too. Hey, sweetie? You think....After a while...Do you think you could..." He looked at his wife and she shook her head. "Let us go?"