Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 18!

Episode: Season 3 Episode 6

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) =Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

=============================

"Dad's gone now. He wants us to pick up where he left."

"So what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?"

"Bela Talbot's her real name, which means seriously bad luck for you."

"Is she a hunter?"

"Pretty friggin' far from a hunter."

"I procure unique items for a select clientele."

"I think you'll find that belongs to me."

"You're not gonna shoot anybody."

"The hell is wrong with you!?"

"You know what, I'm busting my ass trying to keep you alive, Dean! And you act like you couldn't care less."

"Truth is, I'm tired, Sam. And I don't know it's like there's a, a light at the end of the tunnel."

"What about (M/n)?"

"He'll manage."

"We need to find Lilith, before the deals up."

~Dock's, night~

An athletic young woman was out for a run, running along the docks at night. She stopped at a water fountain, checking her time and took a drink. She heard thunder and looks up, out over the waer, sliding past not too far away was a ghostly old ship. She took out her headphones and and watched it sail by till it vanished. She put her headphones on and jogged off.

Later she was in the shower. A dark figure approached and placed his hand on the glass of the shower door. She didn't notice till he rubbed his hand on the door, making a squeaking noise. Se poked her head out of the shower and looked around, but saw nothing. She went back in the shower, moments later,  man in a dry overcoat grabbed her fron behind and strangled her. He slammed her against the walls of the shower ill she slide to the floor.

~Road, night~

Dean was driving, Sam in the passenger seat and (M/n) in the back, like usual. There was a tense silence in the car, which Dean broke.

"So, I've been waiting since Maple Springs. You got something to tell me?" He asked the two.

"It's not your birthday." Sam said, playing dumb.

"No."

"....Happy Purim?" Sam laughed. "Dude, I don't know. I have no idea what you're talking about-"

"There's a bullet missing from the colt. You want to tell me how that happened? I know it wasn't me. So unless one of you two were shooting at some incredibly evil cans..."

"Dean..."

"You went after her, didn't you? The crossroads demon. After I told you not to."

"Yeah, well..."