Dr. Feel Good

Holy shit. This guy is going to examine me? What the fuck happened to Dr. Carson?

"HelloMiss. Fischer, I am Dr. Knight, I will be examining you today. Your regular physician got called out on a family emergency and I was the only one available for your appointment. I hope that's okay."

I gulped as I stared at the tall, dreamy flawless man in front of me with the penetrating eyes. His tone was professionally formal but the way he looked at me was most definitely not. He had the kind of face that erotic dreams and porn stars were made of. A face that was probably used to being stared at a thousand times a day. Full lips. Chiseled jaw with a light beard. A thin mustache that gave his boyish face a masculine appeal. And a thick head of closely cropped salt and pepper hair. I loved a mother fucker with salt and pepper hair. I also noted he had a beauty mark on his neck where his pulse was. Sexy as fuck. I had never seen a man with a prominent beauty mark before.

"Th-That's fine."

He gave me a light smile and glanced down at the clipboard in his hands. "Let's see, it says today you're supposed to be getting a pap and breast exam?"

I blinked at the timbre of his voice. It was deep. Dark. Hypnotic. And it caressed every female part of me like a cloak of sin. My throat felt like fire when I swallowed. "Yes."

"Have you been doing regular monthly breasts exams on yourself at least a week after your period?"

I could feel my skin reddening and burning. How could I talk about things physical and personal with this doctor when he was so damn fine? "Yes, I do. I don't know if I'm doing it right though. I never really know what to look for."

He glanced up at me and gave me a serious look. "Well, the main thing is to search for anything that feels unfamiliar or looks unusual to you. You know your body better than anyone else and you know what feels right. Just pay close attention to your breasts' shape... Look out for any unusual puckering or dents; stay on guard for any leakage you may see from your breasts..."

I put my hand to my head and rubbed the sweat gathered above my eyebrow. "Okay."

He put the clipboard on a desk behind him and went to the sink to wash his hands. "Can I get you to lay down on the table? We'll go ahead and get started."

"Isn't a nurse supposed to come in here with us?"

He intently looked at me for a moment; still washing his hands. "You know what? I think you're correct. I can call one in here if you like."

Why didn't they send one in the first place? Hell yeah one needed to be in there with us.

But then, looking at him, watching his heated eyes as he watched mine, I suddenly changed my mind. No nurse was needed. I could take care of myself. Besides, there were people on the other side of the door. How unsafe could I be?

Guardedly watching him, I laid back on the table and squirmed around until I found a spot that didn't make my ass hang too far off the table or my back hurt. Dr. Knight dried his hands on a paper towel, tossed it, and then came to the side of me, smiling kindly as he looked down into my eyes.

"Ready?"

I nodded. "Mmm-hmm."

"Okay, I'm just going to open your gown here..."

I tensed and avoided his eyes as he peeled open the gown that was covering my breasts. A chilled wind hit my nipples, making them hard. Embarrassed, I glanced over at him to see if he was as uncomfortable as I was, but he was in total professional mode, examining my breasts with the professional skill of an expert. I didn't detect lust or attraction in his dark hooded eyes. He didn't seem the least bit fazed or uncomfortable. Not by my nakedness, the fact that my nipples were erect and puckered, or that my breasts were in the extra-large category. I was so used to men ogling and teasing me over my breasts, it was a welcome change to be in the presence of someone who didn't act like a post-adolescent pervert seeing a naked woman for the first time.