Sexy, Dirty Santa Part IV

** I have to warn you, this is as dirty and descriptive as it gets. I'm almost embarassed but not quite. :-) Read at your own risk... 

I don't know how long it was before he pulled away and looked at me with heavy lids, his harsh breaths matching my own.

"Sit on the couch," he said.

I sat down on the couch and expectantly looked at him. I resisted the urge to beg him to kiss me again. I wanted to taste him again so badly. That mouth. That fuckin' mouth...

"Open those juicy creamy thighs for me Miss Abrams. Spread them wide like you did in that picture. Show me that naughty cunt."

When I didn't open them fast enough he slapped me on the inside of my thigh. "Open!"

I opened myself up to him. My entire body was shaking with anticipation of what he was going to do to me. Getting down on his knees, he removed my heels, bent my legs, and placed them on either side of me. The balls of my feet rested on the edge of the couch. I was completely open, exposed, and vulnerable. And I loved it.

Gazing into my eyes, Jordan lifted my foot to his mouth and began seductively sucking each one of my toes. I never knew something could feel so erotic. He took the other foot in his hand and did the same to those toes, stretching my other leg against his shoulder as he caressed my calf. I was trembling so hard it was hard to sit up straight. Every move the man made caused an inferno on my skin and made me breathless with desire.

Placing my feet back on the couch, Jordan leaned forward and kissed my nipple, then sharply drew it between his teeth, biting it hard. He pinched my other nipple; then flicked his tongue across it. All I could do was look at him and wince with desire. Fuck this man was beautiful. Beyond beautiful. And he wanted me. Desired me! Was making love to me!

"Oh my God," I moaned as he began stroking my nipple with his tongue. I closed my eyes, leaned my head back and arched greedily to his mouth.

Mr. Knight sucked both of my breasts in turn for several minutes before pulling away and leering down at my pussy. He stared fascinated at my bare pussy. It was slick with moisture and swollen with need and desire for him. Jordan began rubbing my juices all over my pussy, licking his lips with hunger. He put his finger in his mouth and soundly sucked, then stroked me again.

"What a beautiful naked pussy you have Ms. Abrams."

I gulped as he smacked my pussy with his hand. "Naughty little pussy," he whispered. "Naughty, naughty little pussy. Look at how wet you are. You want to feel my mouth on you, don't you?"

I was writhing uncontrollably. "Please Mr. Knight please."

"What did I tell you to call me?"

"Jordan. Please Jordan."

"No I think I like Santa better. Tell Santa what you want Ms. Abrams. Look at me and tell Santa what you want."

I opened my eyes and heatedly looked into those magnetic browns. "Eat my pussy Santa. Eat my pussy."

Holding me with that penetrating gaze, he stuck his tongue out and slowly licked. My pussy was so wet it made noise as he licked me. That just turned me on more. He stuck two fingers inside of me and worked them, continuing to lick me as he stared at me, never once breaking eye contact. All I could do was look back at him with my mouth open, shocked, delirious, and more turned on than my body could handle.

"What a tasty pussy you have Brandy," he said as he teased my clit with his thumb. "Very tasty."

He kept licking and wouldn't stop. I didn't want him to stop. He kissed my pussy, licked it, sucked, it, ate it, French-kissed it, bit it, stroked it, fucked it with his fingers... My cries started out soft then grew louder and louder mixing sexily with his deep, agonizing moans. I ran my fingers across his gorgeous face and guided his head the way I wanted it to go. He followed with no resistance.