His Wife, My Love Part IV

He put his hands against her face, stroked her soft skin and looked deeply into her eyes. He kissed her while he looked at her. Their lips repeatedly opened and closed, pulled away and came back together, assaulting each-other. Greedy, Jordan laid her down on the bed and situated himself between her eager to spread thighs. They willingly spread, opening to him.

He pulled away from her again and gazed at her in the moonlit darkness. She tried to kiss him, and he held back, watching her. Her eyes were sad but full of lust and desire. And something else...

He didn't want to think about or acknowledge that something else. Later for that.

Giving in, he leaned down to her waiting lips and greedily inhaled them. The simultaneous groans that emitted from them both seemed to come from someplace dark. Desolate. But inviting.

He tasted and dined on her lips and quenched his thirst with her tongue, drawing tremulous moans from her parted lips. He amorously caressed her breasts, then eased his hand down to her parted thighs; his mouth still on hers.

He firmly caressed the insides of both her thighs; then flicked his finger against her clit. He groaned at the endless moisture gathered there. She was always ready for him. Always so ready.

She soundly inhaled and pulled her lips from his, arching to his ardent fingers.

"Turn on the light," she dazedly murmured. "Turn on the light. I want to see you."

Pausing briefly, Jordan leaned up and reached for the light on the beside table, switching it on. Soft light flooded the room. He looked down at her. She was tenderly looking at him, running her fingers over his face and through his hair.

His heart felt like it was going to rip in half at the emotion in he saw in her stormy embers. There were tears forming again and he knew she was fighting against the pain her soul was demanding her to feel. He couldn't take it.

He opened his mouth to speak and she put her fingers to his lips, shushing him. "Don't think," she whispered. "Don't feel. Don't agonize. Just go with it."

Jordan closed his eyes in surrender and resumed touching her. His fingers expertly explored her opening, stroking and probing; circling her clit in lazy circles. Lila trembled beneath him, moaning softly. He tasted her neck; then trailed wet kisses down to her stomach, licking the skin. He kissed over to the side of her hip and flicked his tongue against it.

"Yes," she sighed. She looked down at him, watching him. "Kiss me," she said, grabbing his free hand and putting it to her breast.

Jordan instinctively knew what she wanted. He kissed his way back up to her breast and put his open mouth over them, sucking gingerly on her nipple, while he tweaked the other with his thumb and forefinger.

Lila placed her hand to his face and slightly turned his head, marveling at his masculine beauty while she watched him tenderly make love to her breasts.

"Bite it," she commanded.

Jordan nipped her nipple with his teeth, sucked it hard, then bit it again.

"God, yes," she cried.

His fingers went deep inside of her and he felt her walls clench around them, readying her release.

His name on her lips was a whimpering cry of rejoice.

Jordan grit his teeth and held her breast in his mouth, moderately pumping his fingers in and out of her pussy as it grasped and released them in waves.

"Fuck me Jordan," she deliriously demanded. "Fuck me please."

Not hesitating for one second, Jordan took his throbbing manhood in his hand and eased it towards her warm entrance, crying out when it touched the back of her walls. He was all the way in and that was no easy task because he was anything but small.