Let Me Call You Mine

"Yes."

"You seem nervous."

"That's because I am. I've never cheated on my husband before."

"I wish I could say the same about my wife."

"Have you cheated on her a lot?"

His face was grim. "Enough. This time is different though. I promise you it is." He searched her brown eyes. "But I don't want you to regret anything."

She heavily sighed. "I won't."

"I want you to be sure."

"I am Jordan."

"I will understand if you change your mind. It'll hurt but I'll understand."

"I really want to do this. I want to do this with you."

He kissed her forehead and nuzzled his nose against hers, inhaling her strawberry scent. "I've wanted to make love to you since the first moment I saw you."

Ginger glanced up into the eyes of the man she had been fantasizing about since she was a teenager. She never thought she'd actually be in a position one day to make love to him. Over the years, they'd had a couple of hits and misses, including one brief flirtatious encounter that had occurred after one of his shows. The eye contact between them had been impenetrable and when his hand touched her back, fireworks went off. He told her she was beautiful and all she could do was fumble a clumsy thank you and run off. She hadn't wanted to disrespect her husband. Now that she had been afforded another opportunity to get up close and personal with him, she wanted to take full advantage of it. Her marriage was faltering. She and her husband barely talked to one another and they'd stopped sharing a bed a long time ago. Their sex life was nonexistent. So when Jordan Knight invited her back to his hotel room after a formal meet and greet backstage after a New Kids show, she'd all but jumped at the chance. She couldn't believe he wanted her as bad as she wanted him.

Warmth spread all the way to her toes as Jordan leaned down to her and passionately kissed her, caressing her face. Ginger threaded her fingers through his hair and fully kissed him back, leaving them both breathless. Jordan moaned under his breath and pulled away, looking deeply into her eyes.

He rubbed her back. "Can I ask you something?"

"I thought the point of tonight was to do as little talking as possible," she teased.

He slightly smiled and seriously looked at her. "You knew I wanted you the first time we met. I felt something, and I know you did too. It was something I'd never felt before. Not even with my wife."

Ginger traced a nonexistent pattern on his fitted black tee and laid her head against his muscular arm. They were sitting on a couch in his suite. She was laying across his lap. The lights were romantically dimmed, and mellow music was playing in the background. It was the perfect setting for sex and sin.

"I feel the same way," she said. "I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you. Not even my husband."

His thick brows knitted in confusion. "Then why did you leave?"

Ginger thought for a moment but it was hard to concentrate with Jordan tracing his fingers along her bare thigh. He had removed her dress a long time ago and she was only in her bra and panties. She appreciated him not rushing things and taking his time with her.

"I was afraid I was imagining it," she finally admitted. "I didn't think I'd be your type."

"But you saw how I looked at you. I called you beautiful. I don't say that to just anyone."