Dirty Santa Part V (The End)

As time went on, I was halfway on my side, still leaned up against the front of the sofa, with one leg up in the air as the other remained bent beneath me, gyrating against Mr. Knight's tongue as he continued to eat me senselessly. He was tonguing my pussy, running his tongue up and down my cleft, fingering me with two fingers, had a pinkie in my ass, and his thumb on my clit. He was massaging and groping my titty with his other hand.

That shit felt so good I was crying. Literally crying. "Oh Mr. Knight," I cried out vulnerably, shaking as I ran my fingers through his hair. I gripped the sofa with my other hand, my face still pressed hard against the couch. "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh."

"See what happens when you tease people? When you put your naughty pussy on display and talk dirty? You see?"

"I'm glad I talked naughty. I'm glad you saw it. I'm glad you caught me naked. I don't want anyone else getting this pussy but you. Nobody."

"Fuck baby, that turns me on so much when you talk like that."

Jordan put his top lip at the top of my pussy and his bottom lip at my lower half, tightened his mouth around my slit and then wiggled his tongue up and down inside of me. His talented tongue trailed around my pussy in fast circles, while his equally talented thumb continued caressing my clit. I screamed and grabbed the couch tightly with both hands. I kept screaming and couldn't stop. What the fuck was he doing to me?

It turned me on that there were a slew of people downstairs, lost in conversation, parties, food, and fun, while we were upstairs being naughty. I was sure he got off on it too.

I looked down between my legs and caught those magnetic eyes gazing up at me. Jordan shook his head back and forth across my twat. I grabbed his head and pressed his mouth tighter against my flesh, steadying myself for another electrifying orgasm. My eyes held his as I exploded, convulsing harder than I had the first three times.

"Oh my God!" I shrieked through clenched teeth. "Oh my God, oh my God! I want you to fuck me! I want you to fuck me now! Please Mr. Knight!"

He pulled his face away from my pussy, his beard and mustache glistening with my juices. He ran his tongue over his top lip, savoring my taste. "How bad do you want me to fuck you sweetie?"

"I want you to fuck me so bad Mr. Knight. So bad. Please. Fuck me Santa."

Jordan's eyes widened with excitement. Before I had time to catch my breath, he was pushing me back against the couch, pulling my ass back in the air, and fumbling around on the floor for his pants. "When I read your little email, I went in my secret stash in my desk so I could be prepared for tonight."

The man had condoms at the job in his work desk? What kind of freak was he? Was he that sure that I was going to fuck him? I guessed so.

"Call me presumptuous but I didn't think I'd have any problems tasting or fucking that sweet, naughty pussy of yours," he said as if reading my mind.

I braced myself against the couch and held tight with both hands as he grabbed my ass and guided himself inside of me. I bit the inside of my jaw as I felt him, hot, big, and swollen inside of me. I opened my legs wider to accommodate his size and held my breath as he slowly pushed every inch of that big dick inside of me. Once he was in, the man took off like a rocket and didn't slow down.

The man could fuck pussy as good as he could eat it. He fucked me so hard, so fast, and so good. His thrusts were so deep and powerful, I feared he'd split me in half. He was so much bigger than I'd ever fantasized. He showed my pussy no mercy. Every so often he'd bring that heavy hand of his down hard on my ass, slapping both cheeks so hard they were still stinging minutes later. But I didn't give a fuck. I liked Santa spanking my ass. He did it so well. He was moving so recklessly I could hardly keep up or catch my breath. He fucked me like a feral animal and I loved every minute of it.