Inappropriate Part III

When she first met Darwin, she was younger at 23 and he was almost two decades older than her. She had no brain when she was messing with him. She could count on her fingers and toes more than three times when she'd been ready and willing to give it up to him. The funny thing was, he would never have sex with her. He said her virginity was sacred and she needed to save it for someone special. Looking back on it now, she knew it was a Jedi Mind Trick he was doing on her but at the time his chivalry had turned her on and endeared her to him even more.

She got started late. She always felt that was part of the problem. She grew up in an extremely religious household and wasn't allowed to date, hang out, or even talk to guys on the phone. Her curfew was 7pm every night, even in high school. Prom night, she had to take her cousin with her and although her curfew was curbed to allow her enough substantial time to have a good time, she still had to be home by ten. The prom started at 830. Can you imagine how embarrassing it was to have to leave the prom after an hour and a half? But, both of her parents ruled with an iron fist and didn't take mess from her or her three brothers. Of course, they did their thing and could get away with it because they were shrewd and slick, but Rachel was green when she graduated. College opened her eyes to so many things. That's where she had her first kiss. That's where she got fingered for the first time. That's where a man saw her naked for the first time. Several, as a matter of fact. That's where she discovered the joys of oral sex and blow jobs. Being a virgin made her an anomaly to them. It fascinated them and turned them on, especially because she was strikingly beautiful with wild, wavy blonde hair, electric green eyes, big breasts, and round, bouncy hips. Not to mention her impossibly long legs, which bore plenty of thick muscle she'd garnered while running track in school.

Rachel didn't stay shy for long and started her freshman year off getting drunk and making out with upperclassman, mostly seniors. She liked guys' reactions to her, how they made her feel when they touched her, kissed her, and went down on her. It made her feel powerful. Desirable and beautiful. She loved getting naked and submissively lying there while they explored her body and she enjoyed exploring theirs. It made her feel wildly alive. Uncaged.

But she still wanted to honor both God and her parents and not have sex until she got married. She managed until she met Barron. Being honest, there wasn't a day that went by where she hadn't wished she'd given her virginity to someone else. Giving it to Darwin would've been interesting. Giving it up to married Jordan Knight, star of stage, screen, and soaps... Now that, would've been something.

Remembering their texts, she retrieved her phone from beneath her coat and looked at her phone, smiling foolishly, Darwin an extinguished thought and memory.

He had sent three more texts during her exchange with Darwin.

Was it something I said?

You still there babe?

Everything okay?

She promptly answered him back. Yes. Sorry. Ran into a girlfriend of mine on the elevator and we talked for a while.

Why did she feel the need to lie to him? He wasn't her man. He wasn't even her husband. The man belonged to someone else. What kind of reaction would she have gotten had she told him the truth? Would he be mad? Jealous? What right did he have to feel that way if he was?

Is she pretty?

Rachel felt unjustified jealousy coil through her. Why do you want to know?

Just asking. Don't blow a gasket.

No. She's ugly. Butt ugly.

"Babe, is that you?"