Billionaire Alpha, Part II

"I need to see what she looks like," Jordan muttered aloud.

He walked into the adjoining bedroom and sat down at the desk, opening and powering up his laptop. While he was waiting, he poured another drink and gulped it down. Not wanting to kill the mood by being inebriated, he closed the bottle of scotch and tossed it in the trash. It was almost empty anyway. Not on his life was he offering Alexandria a drink. He wanted her in her right mind when he plowed into her pussy and watched her eyes widen at his size and power. He wanted to pull multiple orgasms from her that was so mind-blowing she wanted to stay another two hours.

He grimaced, wondering how many men she screwed a night. How many men did she screw a week? He arrogantly convinced himself it didn't matter how many, because he was 100% certain she'd never been with a man who fucked pussy as well as he did. He'd had women come back for thirds, fourths, and fifths too. If your sex game was wack, a woman didn't waste time coming back for more. And his head game was even better. He had pussy-licking down to a science. He was selective about who he went down on but the few women who were able to witness the magnetic skills of his tongue usually shook for minutes afterwards and could barely keep their eyes open.

Jordan dryly chuckled to himself and walked back to the bedroom, sitting at the desk. He typed the website of the agency in the browser and patiently waited for it to come up.

That poor pussy isn't going to know what hit it

Peering at the home page with interest, Jordan ran his teeth across his lips at the angelic vision of a petite blonde with perky tits filled the screen. She was wearing nothing but a pair of heels, a G-string and a smile. Her perfect ass was stretched high up in the air as she kneeled on all fours. Holy shit. Excited, he opened the menu and saw that the girls were listed by age, hair color, body type, race (that was a little politically incorrect, but he supposed it made it easier for men to find what they were looking for), and "specialties". That one made his eyebrow raise. He wondered if his Alexandria was under that one.

Passing time, Jordan scrolled through the different menu options and checked out the girls, focusing more on some than others. There were more than a few exotic beauties that caught his eye. He greedily perused the pages, hoping he'd find Alexandria. Figuring she might be listed under her name, he typed it in the search engine and squirmed with excitement when the screen immediately redirected to her page. He almost jumped out of his chair when his date for the evening appeared on the screen. His breath left his body. He felt like he'd been kicked in the gut.

"Holy shit," he softly gasped.

She was honestly the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life. Lovelier than he could have expected. All that he wanted and more. Her body was beyond amazing. The breasts were full, round, and large and were practically spilling out of the schoolgirl plaid corset she was wearing. They were more than three mouths full. Goddamn. Seeing her in that school girl get up she was wearing immediately evoked images of throwing her over his lap and smacking her ass until his handprint was permanently imbedded in her skin. Speaking of asses...

Her perfect round ass was covered with a pair of black silk panties with lace on the sides and slightly protruded up in the air as she leaned forward on her hands, kneeling on a large bed covered with silky white sheets. The picture was taken from the side and he could see the amazing shape of her ass perfectly. Her hips were wide and round; her butt cheeks were ripe and plump. They looked good enough to eat.

Jordan adjusted himself in his pants and whistled through his teeth. Her ass alone could probably launch a thousand ships. His eyes lustfully scanned over her body, taking in her almond-shaped, amber-colored eyes, full pouty lips, and lustrous black hair that cascaded down her back in luminous waves.

And that face... She was wearing minimal makeup, which he loved. Her skin was slightly tanned. Smooth, like porcelain. Flawless. Not a speckle or pimple in sight. He noted a few freckles dotted across her nose. Now that, was fucking adorable. Her legs... Smooth, long, and taut. She wasn't wearing shoes. Her feet were upside down as she kneeled on the bed. He wanted to see her toes. He could imagine they were as pretty as the rest of her.

Jordan rubbed his forehead and felt a light sheen of sweat. Damn. This wasn't good. If this woman was able to evoke this kind of reaction from him with a mere picture, God only knew how visceral his reaction would be once he saw her in person. He needed to play it cool. He couldn't attack her and paw at her like an experienced, pre-adolescent schoolboy. No woman had ever been able to visibly make him weak in the knees since Cheryl and this woman wouldn't either. He didn't give a fuck how beautiful and sensual she was. He had to maintain his control. He needed to switch the game up.

Sliding back his chair, Jordan got up and walked over to his suitcase and threw it on the bed, opening the separate compartment behind his clothes to retrieve his favorite "toys": handcuffs, vibrator, whip, and his personal favorite, the 'finger bang-her', all recently purchased. Unlike many men he knew, he never used the same toys on the women he was with. That was just nasty. He had more than enough money to buy an endless supply. He didn't know if Alexandria was into toys, but she would be tonight. He'd pay extra money under the table for it if he had to. With enough money, hoes would do just about anything. And if she was getting funds she didn't have to share with her boss, she would appreciate that as well.

Feeling greedy with lust, Jordan took his toys to the night-table beside the bed and discreetly stashed them in the top drawer. He'd have to feel her out first before springing them on her; see where her head was, how kinky she was. If she was the top-requested girl at the agency, she couldn't be that prudish. As much as he wanted to rip her clothes off the moment she walked through the door, he needed to talk to her first. Get inside her head. Seduce her. Win her over. That wouldn't be hard. He was quite talented when it came to that.

Walking into the adjoining large bathroom, Jordan turned on the light and looked at himself in the mirror. Some days looking at himself was like looking at his father. Same strong jawline. Same wide shoulders, dark-brown eyes, coarse black hair, large, work-weathered hands, broad chest, flat stomach, strong legs. His face even bore the signature beard/mustache combination his Dad had worn from his late teens until his death in his fifties. He swallowed the lump in his throat as he thought of him. Some days he missed the old man so much he could hardly breathe.

Not wanting to think about it anymore, Jordan turned off the light in the bathroom and went back to the living-area. He glanced at the clock on the stove in the kitchen and saw that he had about fifteen more minutes until Alexandria arrived. It was the longest fifteen minutes of his life. All he could do was pace back and forth in the suite, adjust his clothes, check his appearance at least a dozen times, and set the mood with dim lighting and candles. His heart was beating so fast and his nerves were shot. He didn't like that. This chick was a stranger. She was a hired fuck-body for the night. That was it; that was all. So what, she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen in his life, but he'd been around beautiful women before and he'd fucked over a hundred of them. No big deal. This was a one-night deal and then it would be over. She would continue screwing for a living; he would continue building his empire and creating a legacy he could leave to his children one day. If he ever had any. That was that.

Jordan jumped with a start when he heard a soft, strong knock at the door. Holy shit. She was here!

He glanced at his appearance one more time in the mirror that hung in the front room and ran his fingers through his hair. Clearing his throat, he walked to the door.

"Who is it?" he called in a clear, confident tone. His tone contradicted his squirmy insides.

"Alexandria," came the sweet, feminine voice on the other end.

His dick instantly curled into a tight, rock-solid fist. Goddamn. Even her voice turned him on.

"Just a second."

Putting his hand to the door, Jordan wiggled his shoulders, blew through his mouth, and opened it. Just like that, the wind was knocked from him again.