Soldier Boy Part IV

He didn't taste too bad himself. The man was fucking scrumptious. And he took charge, like a real man should. I couldn't even fully engage and kiss him back at first. I was one-hundred percent at his disposal. Completely limp. Lucid. I wanted to throw my arms around him, pull him close to me, inhale and embrace all that was him but I was paralyzed with fear. If I let myself completely go what would happen? How deep would I fall? Would I lose myself completely?

"Why are you holding back on me?" he ground against my lips in a husky whisper that made my skin vibrate.

"I'm not," I whispered back against him.

"Yes you are." He pulled away from my lips and sincerely looked into my eyes. "I thought this was what you wanted."

"It is."

"Then why are you holding back?"

"I'm... I'm just..." I struggled to find the right words without sounding stupid or inexperienced. I was already looking stupid to him. "It's like I told you. I don't think I'm the right-"

"Stop saying that," he sternly said as he touched my chin with his finger. "I don't want to hear you say that again."

"But Jordan, this room cost a fortune. You could've just gotten a motel room. You didn't have to do all this. There was no need to try and impress me. I already know you're different from the guys I usually mess with just based on the way you talk to me. The way you are with me right now. You didn't have to go all out."

Jordan's jaw set and clenched hard as he hesitantly pulled away from me, looking at me with such fierceness it chilled my bones. "Is that what you think I'm trying to do?" he crossly asked as he took several strides against the room away from me. "Impress me? You think I'm that fucking desperate? You really don't get it, do you?"

He gestured around the room. "I don't do this. I don't go all out, as you say, for chicks, for a woman, ever. You think you're the only woman I took home with me after only knowing them for a hot minute? You're right, you're not. I've been around and I've definitely had my fun. I'm young but ain't shit green about me. I promise you that. But you are the only one- the only one I have ever taken to a place like this. Because that's how I see you. That's what I see in you. Yes, you were wearing next to nothing when I met you but I saw past all that. I saw you. I liked you. I wanted you. Out of all those women in the bar, you're the one I chose. I didn't see you like all the others. And I still don't. I don't know what it is about you and I'm not trying to think about it too hard or focus on it. Like you said, we only have a few hours.

"But I like you London. I really do. And I want you. I don't know you; you don't know me, granted. But I didn't want to take you to a sleazy hotel room." His words softened on his next words. "I wanted to take you to a place that reflects how I see you," He gestured around the room again. "So here we are."

I was completely breathless and speechless as I listened to him. I was touched by his words and I didn't want to be. My mind was blown.

"I want you London," he passionately said as he walked back over to me and took my face in his hands again. "I want you in the worst way. I want to fuck you until the sun comes up in the morning. There is not one part of your body that I don't want to taste or explore with my lips and my tongue. I want to make you come so many times that any man that comes after me pales in comparison. I want to get back on that ship tomorrow with the imprints of your nails in my back and I want my back to sting for the next week every-time I get in the shower so I can remember every single detail of my night with you." He paused and caressed my face with his eyes. "Is that satisfying enough for you?"