Inappropriate Part IV

Smiling wickedly to herself, Rachel pulled one of her favorite dresses down from the top rack, a sexy and revealing gold sleeveless dress with a plunging neckline. Turning to the island in the middle of the room where she kept her shoes, she chose a pair of high-heel stilettos with gold studs. Walking over to the small bureau in the corner where she kept her lingerie, she sorted through her panties and settled on a black hollowed out G-string throng. She sealed the deal with a black, strapless lace bra with a hydro-lift. Just thinking about how hot she was going to look made her panties wet. She couldn't wait to see the look in Jordan's eyes when he saw her in that dress.

She didn't plan on fucking Jordan again tonight, but she loved the idea of him looking at her all night and not knowing what sexy getup she had on beneath her clothes.

Humming a sexy, jazzy tune, Rachel began removing her clothes. Just as she was sliding off her panties, Barron appeared in the doorway again.

"You're wearing that?" he asked, pointing to her dress on top of the island.

Kicking her panties off her feet, Rachel gave him a snazzy smile and tossed her hair. "Yes. You like it?"

He put his hands in his pants pockets and leaned against the door. "I've never seen that dress before. Is it new?"

Taking makeup from the top drawer of the island and placing it aside her dress, Rachel nodded. "Yes. Got it a few days ago at Macy's."

"It's nice. I like it. Don't you think it's a little... revealing for tonight, though?"

Applying her makeup while looking in the small vanity mirror on top of the island, Rachel glanced over at Barron and teasingly smiled. "I thought you liked when I wear clothes that accentuates my shape."

"Well, sure I do but that's when we're alone." He paused, seriously looking at her. "Not when we're dining with our clients. Especially when it's a formal dinner."

Rachel began applying foundation. "My dress is formal."

"No, it's not. It's a club dress."

Rachel gave Barron a prissy look and released a long, bored sigh. "It is not. Look..." She put down her make-up and held the dress against her naked body. "It comes down to my knees. Trust me, it'll be fine." She replaced the dress and continued applying her makeup.

"Who are you trying to get all sexy for?"

"What are you talking about?"

"We go out all the time and you never wear anything like that. Not even around the house."

"Barron, I wear sexy lingerie for you. Stop being ridiculous."

"You want other men looking at you or something?"

Rachel incredulously looked at him. "What are you talking about? I'm not wearing this for anyone. I like it. I think it's sexy. I want to wear it. That's it."

"You trying to impress Jordan?"

Rachel's heart stopped. She quietly inhaled and exhaled. Wrinkling her nose, she glanced over at Barron. "Jordan? Where did that come from?"

"I've seen the way he looks at you."

Maintaining her composure, Rachel applied blush to her cheeks. "And how does he look at me?"

He paused, measuring his words. "Like he wants to fuck you."

She swallowed and cleared her throat. She smartly looked over at him. "Did you eat yet? We need to hurry up and get you to that dinner. I think lack of food is making your brain crazy."