The Billionaire Alpha Part IV

Please note, this is the final "chapter"... I know it ends abruptly, but like the others, it was a story that was never finished

"You like being in control, don't you Alexandria?"

"I just don't believe in wasting time Jordan."

Jordan slightly moved his erected against her open crotch and felt his heart race with delight at the look of desire that stroked her face.

"I can assure you your time will not be wasted," he huskily replied.

"Somehow I feel it won't be." She paused. "Well, if we're not going to fuck right now, do you mind if I get off your lap?"

"Yes," he growled, tightening her hands behind her back. "As a matter of fact, I do. I like the way you feel on top of me."

She moved against him once and released a dazzling laugh that was a mixture of tigress and kitten when his breath hitched in his throat. "You're an amazing kisser Jordan."

"I've been told."

"Wonder what else you can do that will feel just as... amazing."

"I can assure you you're about to find out doll."

"Question?"

"Hope I have an answer."

"Why did you request someone so young? Are women your age not still fucking?"

Jordan chuckled dryly. "Sure they are. I just don't want to fuck them."

"Why not? Some of them are very beautiful. I've fucked a few of them myself. Sometimes clients like to watch me with their wives."

She gasped as his hand gripped her hair, pulling her head back. "That sounds very hot, but I don't want to talk about other people you've fucked, not even the women. Tonight, is all about me. And what I'm going to do to you. Got it?"

She nodded, her eyes ablaze with a defiant challenge as they held his.

"Good. Now, what do you have in that bag?"

"Costumes. Some toys."

His dick felt like it was going to shatter into a thousand pieces. "Oh, so you're into toys?"

"I'm into whatever you're into," she robotically replied.

"Don't tell me what you think I want to hear. What do you like?"

She looked into his eyes as she spoke. "I like vibrators. Whips are nice sometimes. Handcuffs..."

Her eyes and tone never wavered when she talked to him. Jordan could see why she was so popular. She was refreshingly candid and unfazed by everything. She didn't get easily ruffled. She wore her confidence with subtle arrogance but not in a way that would turn someone off. She was very mature for her age. Self-assured. Unapologetically sexual. Jordan had fucked more than his fair share of escorts but most of them were so stoic and vacant. They didn't seem to like sex. It was all about the job. He had a feeling it was more than that with Alexandria.

Scanning his eyes over her, he ran his hand over the peaks of her breasts and released another growl when her chest panted with anticipation. She wanted him to touch her. But not yet. He was back in control and he loved it. "Can I ask you another question?"

Her eyes closed for a minute. "Sure."

"Why did you become an escort? Was it for the money?"

She looked at him, arching to his wandering hands. "Initially. Now I enjoy it."

Jealousy coursed through him at the speed of light. "So, you like fucking multiple men."

She briefly paused. "I like fucking, yes. But I also like the feeling of power it gives me."

He couldn't tell he if she was bull-shitting or brutally honest. She had an excellent poker face. He was stuck on this one. "It doesn't make you feel used?"

"How can someone use me if I'm the one calling the shots? They don't fuck me unless I let them. And they don't get fucked until I get paid. My money was in my account before I knocked on your door. The way I see it, I'm using them." A challenge was in her eyes as she nuzzled her nose to his. "I'm using you. So how does that feel?"

She put her tongue to his neck and slowly licked, moaning softly.

"You think you're in control, don't you?" he whispered to her.

She grinned at him. "Aren't I?" Reaching her hand between his legs, she brushed it against his dick and released a naughty giggle when it pulsated against her hand. "From the feel of things, I'd say I most definitely am."

Catching her off guard, Jordan whipped her on her back and hovered over her, putting one of his legs between hers. Her eyes slightly widened but she maintained her poker face. Leaning down to her perfect lips, Jordan licked the bottom one while he looked in her eyes. He put his hand between her legs and touched her panties, groaning painfully at how wet they were. Holy fuck. She was as turned on as he was. That gave him a tremendous surge of power.

Watching her, he flicked his finger back and forth over her cleft and gritted his teeth as her breathing became harder. She didn't make a sound but the expression in her eyes told him everything he needed to know. He was in control now. One simple erotic touch from him and she had lost it. She was not getting the advantage back.

"You like that?" he growled, still touching her.

Her voice was even and calm as she answered him. "Do I like what?"

"The way I'm touching you."

She half-heartedly shrugged. "I've been touched that way before."

She was bluffing. "Did it make your pussy this wet?"

She answered him, unblinking. "Of course it did."

Jordan was unfazed. He knew she was lying. He could see it in her eyes. Her voice and expression were at odds. Leaning down to her mouth, he ran his tongue across her lips and slipped his finger beneath her drenching silk panties, flicking her clit. She swallowed. Hard. Jordan grinned against her lips.

Yeah bitch. Keep pretending you don't want me. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be begging me to fuck you.

Slipping his tongue in her mouth, he powerfully kissed her while he stroked her pussy with his finger. His tongue thrashed in and out of her mouth and she eagerly kissed him back, arching to his lips. Her hips began bumping against his hand. Her breathing became shallow. She was whimpering. Jordan took that as incentive to tease her even more. He put his thumb and index finger on other side of her clit and pinched softly, eliciting a kittenish mewl from her lips.

"What's your favorite costume?" he grumbled against her lips, fighting the orgasm that threatened to ruin the moment. He could feel the pre-cum dripping from his dick like rain. When he fucked her, it was going to be oh so fucking good. An exquisite released from torture. Goddamn all this waiting was torture. But he was on a mission.