Soldier Boy Part V

Warning: Raunchy, raw, and descriptively wicked

"Touch yourself."

I rapidly blinked. "I'm sorry?"

"Touch yourself. Touch your breasts and play with your pussy."

"I've... I've never done that before..."

Not since... But that was a different circumstance entirely. I didn't want to think about that. Not at that moment. Remembering what had happened to me would ruin everything. I conjured every bit of fight I had in me to push those images out of my mind.

"Don't be shameful with me," he said. "I want to watch you."

I wanted to touch myself in front of this man. I wanted to touch my hot skin and watch him watching me. Slowly, I reached up to remove his hat from my head; then I began to creep it over my body at a snail's pace. Jordan's eyes widened slightly before narrowing again. I watched him as I ran his sailor hat over my aching body, letting it linger on my breasts before dragging it down my slightly pudgy belly and on down to my dripping sex. I was so wet it made me squirm. Jordan tightly rubbed his lips together and moved his hands up to his thighs. His finger slightly touched his groin as he watched his hat moving between my legs, down my thick legs, to my high-heeled feet. Casually, I tossed his hat to the space beside him on the couch and put my hands to my tousled hair, running my fingers through my it as I arched my back, pushing my heaving breasts high up for his viewing pleasure. I kept my eyes on him.

Sliding my hands down to my breasts, I cupped them in my hands and squeezed them together, caressing them softly. I bit my lip and looked down at them before looking back up at him again. He looked like he was ready to explode. The power I felt grew even stronger. I ran my thumbs back and forth over my nipples and squeezed my tits again before lifting them to my mouth and sucking my nipples together.

"Fuck, that looks so good," he rasped. "That's right. Suck those pretty titties baby."

Seeing that he liked it, I did it again a few more times, before moving my hands down to my throbbing pussy. It's a complete oxymoron but I felt wildly powerful and out of control and helpless to my desire for him all at the same time. And it only pushed me to go further.

I opened my legs wider and slid my finger inside, moving it up and down my wetness before I slid it inside of me. My mouth opened and my breathing quickened as I arched my back and closed my eyes, letting myself go completely. I moaned loud and long.

I heard Jordan release a sound between a grumble and a growl and it made me open my eyes so I could look at him again. I felt like I was being commanded by his eyes alone. Running my finger over my clit, I pinched it gently; then put my finger to my mouth, opened it, and sucked languidly. Without warning, Jordan leaped off the couch and was in front of me and on me in seconds. He dug his nails in my ass and wildly kissed me, sucking and biting on my lips in between thrashing his tongue in and out of my mouth. Teeth clashed with teeth, lips were at war, tongues were wrestling, hands were groping, feeling, and caressing. I threw my arms around him and tightly held on to him, gripping him with every ounce of strength I had for fear that this was all a dream and he would suddenly disappear.

He put his hands in my hair and pulled hard, yanking it back to nibble, lick, and suck on my neck. Just like that, I lost control again. I was like mush in his arms. The man's effect on me was astounding and unnerving. But so fucking comforting. I wanted more. I needed more.

"Fuck me," I desperately whined, not recognizing the sound of my own voice. "Fuck me Jordan, please."

"No," he breathed against my neck. He breathed his way to my naked breasts and snuggled his nose against them. "Not yet. I am dying to see what you taste like."