Inappropriate Part II

***Mature, naughty, and sexy content ahead...

Smiling seductively at her, Jordan threaded his fingers with hers again and nuzzled his nose into her neck. "Can we not talk about them anymore? We only have a few minutes left and I don't want to spend it talking about things we can't change right now. Why don't we agree to talk about it later..."? He began kissing his way down her body, flicking his tongue against her hot skin now and again. Rachel gasped and involuntarily arched to him. He wickedly smiled up at her. "And you let me eat this delicious pussy again before we leave."

"But Jordan..."

She was rendered silent at the possessive, lustful leer that had darkened his eyes. "Open your legs," he softly commanded.

Just like that, he had effortlessly seduced her again. Without hesitating for a second, Rachel put her finger in her mouth and shakily opened herself up to him. Keeping his eyes on her, Jordan placed his tongue to her quivering flesh and began rapidly licking. Holding her gaze, he placed his hands under her ass and lifted her to his face.

"Jordan," she moaned, placing her hand against his cheek and lightly rubbing it.

The rough texture of his beard against her sensitive nub heightened her pleasure in waves that were almost dizzying. She touched the other side of his face with her other hand and closed her eyes, lost. Overcome. Resigned. His.

"You like that?" he softly asked her.

"Yes," was her breathless reply.

"I want you to tell me what you like best." He placed his thumb to her clit and softly circled it; then placed his tongue inside of her hole, gently working it in and out. "You like this?" He stopped what he was doing and put his mouth over her clit, sucking it gently, while his finger steadily moving in and out of her pussy. "Or this?" He spread her lips open and ran his tongue up and down her entire cavern in strong, slow licks.

Rachel's ass involuntarily bumped against his face. "Jesus Christ Jordan."

"Which one?'

"All of them. Fuck, all of them."

"I need you to tell me which one gorgeous." He demonstrated all three again, watching her intensely the whole time.

Rachel's lip trembled as she watched him. "The second one. More of the second one, please."

Jordan gently kissed the inside of her thighs and sexily smiled. "Hold your pussy open for me."

Rachel reached down between her legs and opened herself up to him, practically coming again at the wild look in his eyes. Jordan began eating her again and she bit her lip, trying to be still. She couldn't. Her hips grinded against his face. Her upper torso lifted off the bed. Her mouth fell open and she tilted her head back, her breathing harshly increasing as she got closer and closer to climax.

"Fuck, that feels so good," she weakly whispered. "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Jordan increased the pressure of his finger and licked her harder, faster, growling, moaning, and whispering naughty words of lust in between.

"Long as I live I swear I'll never taste anything this delicious ever again," he sighed, winding his head.

"Holy fuck!" she gasped, moving her hips wilder against his face. "Holy fuck! Yes that's it! Yes! Yes!"

Her teeth gnashed together; her fingers tightened in his hair and pulled, hard. The orgasm that rose from the sacred space of the depths of her cavern was so strong she began crying. She screamed hard, long, and loud, twisting and convulsing on the bed as Jordan strongly held her in place, watching her reactions as he continued licking her, showing no mercy. Rachel placed her hands against her mouth, suppressing her screams and sobs, afraid someone might think he was killing her and call the cops.