Soldier Boy Part I

Holy fuckin-shit. He was tall. He had a head full of unruly black hair. He had dimples so deep you could probably fit a quarter in them. He had dreamy dark eyes that could melt the panties off any virgin. And he was dressed in a sailor suit, with the proverbial sailor hat on top. The sexy as sin stranger was a Navy man. I had truly died and gone to heaven.

My panties instantly became wet.

He didn't notice me at first. He was on the other side of the room at my favorite local bar, nursing a small glass of something dark. He was surrounded by a bevy of beautiful girls of all nationalities and he was responding to each one of them like they were the only girl in the room. I found that instantly intriguing. I had to make him mine. But how? He hadn't even looked my way yet.

I nervously tugged at the short skirt I was wearing and cursed the day I had become sexually liberated. Men like him didn't go for easy chicks who spread their legs quicker than the sun rose in the morning. Military men usually wifed women with more class. Someone cultured with book smarts. I was from a trailer park and had been bedding men since I was 15. I married young and divorced six months later. Since my divorce, I hadn't stopped playing around or sleeping around for that matter. And I made no apologies for it.

Could a guy like him want something like me?

But then, it happened. He looked my way. And fireworks immediately went off. I couldn't breathe. I don't even think I blinked. I don't know how long we held unbreaking eye contact. Time seemed to stand still. Before I knew it, he was walking over to me.

His walk was confident. Self-assured. Seductive. I immediately wanted him in my bed. And I was determined to do any and everything I could to make sure he got there.

"Hi," he spoke in a sexy, friendly baritone as he stopped in front of me. He had me by about six inches and I had to crane my neck to look up at him.

"Hi," I quietly said, biting my bottom lip. Since when had I become shy?

He tilted his head at me and gave me that tempting deep-dimpled smile. "I'm Jordan."

Fuck! What a sexy ass name! "London," I said as I looked under my eyelashes at him.

He took my hand in his and gently kissed it, never breaking eye contact. Was this mother-fucker for real? I fought hard to stay on my feet and not faint. How could a person get so turned on from a kiss on the hand? Guys eating my pussy hadn't felt that good.

"You from around here London?"

I nodded. "Yes. You?"

"I'm docked in Fayetteville, but I leave out on a six month mission tomorrow."

Disappointment flooded my body like a heavy rain. "Oh," was all I said.

"London huh?" he said, giving me a not so subtle once-over. "Interesting name."

"My mother always wanted to go to London when she was a young girl. She never made it. She said naming me London was as close as she'd probably ever get to it."

"I like it," he said, smiling deeply at me. "It's pretty."

Did he think I was pretty?

"How long have you been in military?" I asked, not calling attention to or thanking him for his compliment.

"A little over four years. I enlisted right out of high-school."

My eyebrow slightly rose at the realization of his age. "So you're.... 21?"