Inappropriate (final part) VI

It took her a minute, but she found him. He was out by the manmade lake on the other side of the property, smoking a cigarette. She frowned. She had convinced him to stop smoking a while back, insisting it was not only bad for his health but his image as well. That shit was sexy when you were teenager; it just made you look unhealthy and pathetic as an adult. She understood he was upset but hopefully this would be the only one he smoked for a while.

"Jordan," she softly called out to him.

He slightly glanced over his shoulder at her and softly smiled, before looking away again.

"Are you okay?"

He shook his head and deeply inhaled the cancer stick. "Nope."

"I'm sorry about Barron."

He dismissively shrugged, gritting his teeth.

"I saw Ana Maria. In the kitchen. She wanted to talk." She closed her eyes and battled with herself over telling him everything.

Jordan beat her to it. "I told her."

Rachel gasped and walked over to him. She stood directly in front of him, her eyes demanding answers.

He smiled at the horror in her eyes and flicked the cigarette into the water. "She asked me," he explained. "I didn't deny it. I didn't want to." He tilted his head and assessed her. "I always thought if she asked me I'd lie, but... I just didn't want to."

She swallowed. "When did you tell her?"

He averted his eyes. "Tonight."

Rachel was speechless. Jordan looked at her in apology and she sighed, looking away from him. "That's just fucking fantastic."

"Don't worry about it. Everything is going to be fine."

Rachel stared out at the midnight water. "No, it's not."

She was quiet. Biting her lip, she crossed her arms, turning slightly away from him. "She told me she knew about us."

"My wife is not a dumb woman Rachel."

She closed her eyes. "Please stop calling her that."

"What? Not dumb?"

"No. Your wife." She sadly looked at him. "It breaks my heart every-time I hear you call her that."

He pulled her close to him and skimmed her back with his thumb. "You want to get out of here?"

She shook her head, looking away from him again.

"Please? I need to be alone with you."

"We are alone."

"You know what I mean."

"Sex isn't going to fix anything Jordan."

"I'm not looking for it to fix shit. I just want to be with you." He pressed his head against hers and softly kissed her. "I want to be inside you." His hand caressed her pussy through her dress. He groaned at the heat gathered there. "I want to taste what's mine."

Rachel struggled to breath as desire squeezed every muscle in her body. "What if she tells Barron?"

He yanked back and frowned at her. "Really? You want to bring that mother-fucker up now? After I just talked about fucking you?"

Rachel worked her lips but found it hard to speak.

Jordan suspiciously peered into her eyes and frowned. "You really do love him, don't you? You don't want to leave him."