Soldier Boy Part VI

He briefly sat me back on the counter and reached down to his pants, retrieving a condom. He tore the wrapper open with his teeth and pushed his briefs down, exposing his nine-inch wonder. Least, I think it was nine inches. It might've been bigger. All I know is it was big, it was wide, it had a hook, pre-cum was gleaming at the tip and I wanted it in my fucking mouth something terrible.

"Oh my God," I groaned, staring at it. I leaned down and Jordan pushed me back up, shaking his head.

"No."

"But I want-"

"You'll have to wait. I'm dying to see what this tasty pussy feels like."

Lifting my hips, he carefully slid me down over his length. His eyes widened as he slipped into my warmth. I bit down hard on my lip and threw my arms around his neck, closing my eyes. I could feel him, growing harder and throbbing inside of me and as somewhat painful as it was, it felt amazing. Then he began to move. He gripped my chubby ass with his full hands and effortlessly moved me up and down against him.

"Mmmmmmmmm," he deeply moaned as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Jordan's dick went deeper inside of me, stretching me, branding me, claiming my pussy as its own. With all the men I had been with I didn't think it was possible to feel that much friction. But shit, I felt it. It felt... insatiable. Demanding. Possessive. Vicious.

I opened my eyes and looked at Jordan. I couldn't stop looking at him. I couldn't stop watching him. His facial expressions were giving me life. I wanted more. Needed more. He started moving faster. Then faster. And even faster. Jordan grunted and slapped me hard on the ass as he zealously pumped in and out of me. Overwhelmed, I reached behind me and grabbed the counter with one hand, while holding tight to his neck with the other. I opened my legs wider to him and gasped when I felt him slipping further inside of me, going even deeper. I looked down between my legs and watched him going in and out of me, my skin aflame and tingling wildly at the sight of him fucking me.

"Jordan," I cried out as he moves became harder and more urgent. "Jordan!"

"Damn, this pussy's so good. Fuck!"

Jordan took my sensitive nipples in his mouth and swirled his tongue around them, making me dizzy with desire. I screamed as he yanked me away from the counter and slammed me against the wall, fucking me like a man gone mad.

The more I screamed, the harder he fucked me. I was convinced he was trying to break my pussy. But fuck, I didn't mind. Break it he could. As much and as many times as he wanted to.

My eyes voluntarily closed at the thrill of him inside of me and he slapped me hard on the ass again, jolting them back open. "Eyes on me gorgeous," he rasped. "Keep your eyes on me."

Jordan pulled back from me and squatted, bouncing me up and down on his dick. He still had one of my breasts in his mouth and his hands were alternately rubbing, gripping, and smacking me hard on the ass. We were going at it like two savage animals in the wild but nothing about it felt dirty. Jordan was fulfilling a need inside of me, a need I hadn't even known I wanted; that I hadn't known existed. Sex had always been so mechanical for me, so robotic. But this... This was something else.

I could no longer hold back with this man. I could no longer run away from him, be afraid of him, squelch my desire for him. Everything was so quick and fast and sudden but it was giving my life air; it was making me feel young, wild, and alive. Being with him reminded me that I was a woman; I was beautiful, I was sexy; I was deserving of this man, his dick and all it and he had to offer. I didn't know how I was going to walk away tomorrow and not experience it again.