Soldier Boy Part VII

"When I kiss you," he whispered against my lips. His hand skimmed my waist and trailed down to my hip, caressing my skin. "When I touch you. Does that feel like a lie?"

Tears gathered in my eyes. "No."

"London, you are beautiful." He kissed the tip of my nose again and peppered small kisses over my face. "London is beautiful. She is beautiful."

I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled his mouth back to mine, smothering a sob. Jordan put both arms around me and laid me on my back, settling between my legs, his dick a pulsating throb of temptation against my thigh.

"Fuck me," I whimpered, moving easily against him. "Fuck me again. Please. I need you inside of me."

Gazing into my eyes, Jordan leaned down and gave me another fiery kiss as he ran his hands all over me. He pulled away and took my breast in his mouth, sucking gingerly as he caressed it.

"Mmmm," I moaned, arching to him.

Jordan gave equal attention to my other breast, sucking it harder and squeezing it. I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed him on his back and grabbed his hands, throwing them behind his hand. I tasted his warm, sweet skin, deeply inhaling his woodsy scent as I focused on his neck and chest. His rattled breathing gave me the extra incentive I needed to keep touching and tasting him. Leisurely, I worked my way down to his groin and ran my tongue along that hypnotic V, groaning harshly under my breath as I tasted his perfect skin. I could smell the musk of his dick and it was pulling me closer to it.

Taking his length in my hand, I appreciatively looked at it and looked under my eyes at him. His eyes were heavily narrowed, his mouth open as he watched me. Running my thumb over the tip, I put it to my mouth and sucked the savory taste of his pre-cum. Still watching him, I lowered my head and took all nine inches of his wonder in my mouth at once.

"Fuck!" he grunted, lifting his hips.

He wildly looked at me and grabbed my head, stopping me. He pulled me up to him and slammed his lips against mine, thrusting his tongue in my mouth while he grabbed the back of my neck with one hand and my ass with the other.

"Jordan please," I whimpered in between our hot kisses. "I need you inside of me. Now."

I could feel his pulse racing against mine as he squeezed my hips with his big hands and turned around to lay on his back, pulling me on top of him. My eyes widened slightly at the realization of what he wanted me to do and I realized in that instant that I wanted it too. I wanted to ride him. I wanted to look down into his eyes and see the pleasure I was giving him. I wanted to feel that incredible dick from the best angle.

Jordan reached over to the night-table and grabbed a fresh condom, opening it with his teeth. While he was putting it on, I reached over and retrieved his sailor hat from the same spot. I placed it on my head and looked down at him, smiling seductively. Jordan returned my smile and lifted my hips, carefully placing me over his length.

I cried out and threw my head back as every inch of him slid inside of me. I bit my lip and placed my hands to his chest, beginning to move. Helpless cries rained from my lips as we moved together, slowly. Taking it easy didn't last long. Jordan lifted his hips off the bed, meeting my thrusts at every turn. My cries grew louder. We began fucking faster.

"Jordan!"

"I love the way you respond to me," he breathlessly said.

"Oh my God," I moaned. "You feel so good."

"Eyes on me baby." Jordan put his hand to the back of my head and moved it down to my back.

Looking down at him as I moved sensuously on top of him, I felt overcome with emotion. The tears started again and wouldn't stop. What the fuck was happening to me? What was he doing? Granted, I had never in my life had sex that was this amazing or dick that was this good but I couldn't fathom where all of the fucking emotion was coming from. I didn't have too long to think about it.