Dangerous Liaisons

Sissy screamed, and tears fell out of her eyes as Jordan slammed inside of her one last time. He threw his head back and shouted to the ceiling as a violent orgasm erupted through his body. He collapsed on top of her and just lay there, his body covered with a thin sheen of sweat, his breathing heavy and hard as he weakly ran his hands over her still trembling body. That last orgasm had nearly knocked the breath of out of her. It was always that way with him. Every single time. Each time they made love it was like the first time and it was always better than the last. She didn't understand it.

What they were doing was wrong. Beyond wrong. Perhaps that's what kept pushing them to do what they were doing. But it felt so right. That's what made it hard to go away and stay away. She'd tried leaving him alone half a dozen times. But she always came back.

Pushing him off her, Sissy sat up on the side of the bed and reached down to the floor for her bra and panties.

Jordan weakly opened his eyes and groaned as they fluttered closed again. He was beyond exhausted. Fucking Sissy was an extreme workout. Her pussy was dangerous. Addictive. Beyond amazing. Catastrophic. But he refused to live the rest of his life without it. Even if it belonged to someone else. Well not really. Not technically. Not yet. As far as he was concerned, her pussy was his. Today, tomorrow, and forever.

"Where are you going?" he huskily asked her.

Sissy shivered as goosebumps popped up on her skin at the sound of his voice. "I'm leaving."

Jordan tried lifting himself up but only collapsed back against the bed. Spent. "What? Why?"

Sissy fastened her bra around her back and stood up, looking for her skirt and blouse. "We can't keep doing this Jordan."

He paused as he watched her, his eyes heavy with sexual satisfaction and adoration for the beauty scurrying about before him. "I know," he eventually said.

"I don't know why I keep doing this. I just don't..." She helplessly shook her head and picked up her blouse. She swore under her breath when she saw that it was damaged. She'd forgotten Jordan had ripped it out off her when she told him she couldn't see him anymore. She'd kept trying to rebuff his aggressive seduction but as always, she'd given in. Once he'd started kissing her, it was over.

"Because you love me," Jordan said, turning on his side and putting his bearded face against his fist. He fixed her with an impenetrable stare.

The goosebumps prickled up again and Sissy sharply turned towards him, defiantly resisting the urge to climb back into bed and let him fuck her some more. "Don't say that Jordan," she testily replied.

"But you do babe." He paused and wistfully smiled at her. "And I love you."

Sissy regretfully sighed and wiggled her skirt over her wide hips. "But you shouldn't. You shouldn't love me. And I shouldn't love you."

"Sissy we have this conversation at least five days a week. Yes, this is wrong. I know that, and you know that. But what can we do about it at this point? Nothing."

Sissy abruptly turned to him and irritably glared at him. "Jordan I am marrying your best friend in two weeks."

Jordan's eyes were hard and filled with jealousy as he looked at her. "I know that," he edgily replied.

She put her hands to her face and fought back tears as she shook her head. "I can't believe I keep letting you do this to me."

Jordan sat up on the bed and glared at her. "Do this to you? Who started this shit Sissy? Who made the first move?"

"I know it was me, and I- "

"Exactly. I didn't ask for this any more than you did. But here we are. This was how it was supposed to be. You were mine first, not his. Mine."

"And you went on the road and I got lonely, and- "

"Don't," he sharply said, fixing her with an intimidating stare. "I don't want to talk about that." He threw his legs over the bed and went into his adjoining black marble bathroom, slamming the door.

Sissy helplessly stood staring at it as she listened to him use the restroom, flush the commode and then turn on the shower. She looked back and forth between the hallway and the bathroom door, contemplating whether she should leave. She needed to leave while he was distracted. While he wasn't in her face looking at her with those tender brown eyes... Touching her with his magnetic hands. Lowering himself to his knees to put his mouth between her legs...

Her heart seized in her chest when the bathroom door opened. She haltingly walked towards it, straining her neck to see where Jordan was. She walked to the entryway and looked inside. He was in the shower. Of course he was. Standing there in the steam-filled walk-in, staring at her as water ran down over his perfect masculine face and chiseled body. He was waiting on her.

Her mouth went dry and her heart jackhammered in her chest as his seductive eyes held hers. She put her hands to lips and swallowed, suppressing a soft cry.

And just like that, it was over. Their tiffs, however big or small, never lasted long. She couldn't stay mad at him and vice versa. This thing between them was deadly and dangerous and inevitably someone was going to get hurt. The reality of that was not strong enough to stop her from walking eyes wide open into the abyss of wild seduction.

She hedged as Jordan reached his hand out to her, his expressive eyes pleading and full of desperation and love. "Sissy," he prodded. "Baby. Please."

Sissy exhaled a harsh breath she didn't even know she was holding as a parade of tears fell from her eyes. Should she join him? Who was she fooling? Of course she was. Donnie was home waiting on her. But right now, it didn't matter. All that mattered in her world was in that shower, reaching out to her. Without further hesitation, she reached for his hand and allowed him to pull her under the hot water.

Her back was pressed against the wall as he lifted her hands over her head. His heated eyes were filled with possession as he leaned down to kiss her, suffocating her mouth with his. The water poured over her clothes, making them feel heavy and smothering against her tingling skin. Within seconds, Jordan had them off, along with her bra and panties.

Sissy opened her mouth and tilted her head back as he lowered himself to the floor, situating himself between her trembling legs. One went over his shoulder as the other was lifted to place her foot on the shower bench.

Her nails dug into the wall behind her as his mouth found her sensitive nub and he began gently sucking, pulling an excruciating cry from the pit of her stomach. And just like that, the man, Donnie, who was waiting for her at home... Donnie, her future husband to be, the man whose child she believed she was carrying, was all but forgotten.