FIRST SON

The human brain is a powerful, tricky thing.

The human brain convinced me that I was in love with Jordan Knight.

The human brain convinced me that I could carry on an affair with him while he was married without getting caught in my feelings.

The human brain convinced me that he would leave his wife and settle into happily ever after with me instead.

My human brain convinced me that I could handle the stress that came with carrying on in a too long for comfort extramarital affair.

My human brain didn't know shit. It was wrong on all accounts.

I met Jordan Knight long after he'd left the New Kids over a bitter dispute about money. He was on a solo tour and I was one of the lucky twenty ladies who was able to snag a backstage pass.

To say that there was an instant chemistry between us would be an understatement. To say that I wasn't in a hurry to drop my panties for him at first sight would be an all out lie. If other people hadn't been around I would've fucked the shit out of him after the first hello.

He played it cool, of course, but when he first looked into my eyes there was a violent reaction. I felt it and I knew he felt it too. It was all over his face. But he was very professional and kept me at a respectable distance after our platonic handshake, hug, and hello.

When his fingers brushed against mine as he signed my poster of him, I thought I'd need a new pair of panties. I'm surprised a flood didn't gush to the floor. I reddened and mumbled a thank you as I walked away from him. I could feel the heat of his eyes on my back. I avoided eye contact with him while he greeted and talked to the other girls.

It was when the meet and greet was almost over that I got the hand-written note from his bodyguard. Omni, Room 1412 was all it said. My fingers trembled as I stared at the neat hand-writing. It was simply signed, J.

I left that part out. So I knew it was from him.

Even without the initial I would've known it was him. The smile he gave me from across the room after I'd glanced up at him after reading it confirmed everything I needed to know in that instant. And already felt.

I knew he was married. Every fan across the world knew he was married to the President of the United States' daughter. No, not that one. A lesser known political figure that came after the nut left the White House. The current President was Collin Foster. His daughter, was the beautiful, raven-haired Charlie Foster.

They were not a perfect match but Charlie was rebellious and a wild child, having gone into acting and modeling instead of carrying on the family business of philanthropy and politics like her older brother and younger sister.

Jordan Knight was a man that played by his own rules. He kept his mouth shut on his wife, his father n law, and politics in general. He still toured; still recorded albums, all in the midst of public scandal and boy band fall outs. He refused Secret Service, which was how I was able to get so close to him and carry on for months with him like I did. But I'm getting too far ahead of myself. Let's go back to the beginning.

My knees were knocking and the glass in my hand was shaking as I held eye contact with the most beautiful man I had ever seen in my life. My good looks had come in handy. I'd never had trouble getting a man's attention before but he was famous. He was different. He could have anyone. And he wanted... me.

I thanked the Lord in heaven for blessing me with both my parents' strong attractive genes. My father's striking green eyes and my mom's long blondish/brown hair, ample boobs, and wide, plump hips. I didn't have much in the legs u department, them having been scarred up from years of playing sports in school. But Jordan wasn't going to be fucking my legs. He was going to be fucking... me.