Climax

***Short, sweet, and dirty

I held on to the pillow tightly and I squirmed to my side, struggling. I tried to move but he had me trapped. Both of his elbows lay across my stomach as his hands dug into my ass. His face was buried deep inside of me. He refused to let me go; to give me a second to recover from the last after-shock. I was sure this man was trying to make me cum to death. I could only imagine what the cover of the local newspaper would say: Local College Student Orgasms to death on her 21st Birthday.

I began to shake uncontrollably as I felt another one of those volcanic eruptions bubbling to the surface. I began screaming, pleading, begging... all in vain.

"Oh my God, Jordan please," I beseeched, on the verge of tears. "Please. Please stop. I can't take it."

His only reply was a muffled chuckle from the cavern of my wildly spread legs. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. I gasped and screeched as I was twisted and pulled until I was lying flat on my back again. Even then, I couldn't be still. This man's tongue. Oh my God, the things this man did with his tongue. Where the fuck how he had learned to do all that? How the fuck could he do flips and twirls with his tongue? I swear that thing was like a muscle acrobat. And his lips. Holy fuck. He could French-kiss pussy lips as good as he could kiss the lips on my face.

My back arched. My hips. My screams reached fever pitch. I hoped to God no one could hear me at the front of the tour bus, but I was almost certain they could. On the way to the back, all other four members of  the New Kids had given me knowing smirks. The door to the only bedroom on the bus (where he had me captive) was closed and the bunks where the group and crew lay were in close proximity. Of course they could hear me. I was screaming like a banshee. I suppose it was my fault.

Rule number 1: Never flirt and talk shit with a pop star. Rule Number 2: Never wear next to nothing to a concert meet and greet. Rule Number 3: Never stick your tongue down his throat on a dare from your best friend. Rule Number 4: When said pop star, one of the sexiest, dreamiest, newly divorced and single members of the world's largest group, who also happens to be your favorite, invites you on to his tour bus for a "tour", scream 'No' and run. Jordan didn't force me. He didn't manhandle me. Okay, so he was a little... pushy, but I liked that. He all but attacked me when we reached the back of the bus where the bedroom was. He backed me inside and pushed the door closed, throwing me up against it as he kissed me. Not long after that, panties and bra were removed, and each part of my body was tasted, caressed, licked, sucked, kissed, and so much more. And here we were. And he was still fully clothed. Having his way with me. And I loved it.

"Oh God!" I screamed as I felt another earthquake shattering my body. "Oh God! Oh God yes! Yes! Here it comes! Mother-fuck..."

My words were cut off as the explosion racked my body, stealing my breath. That one was so strong I almost passed out. Jordan was really trying to kill me. I was convinced now.

Finally coming up for air, Jordan lifted his saturated face and dreamily smiled at me. "Now, what's that you were saying about being able to handle me? Teasing me about you being more woman than I could handle?" He laid his head against the inside of my thigh and kissed it, pinning me with those sexy as fuck bedroom eyes.

I tiredly smiled at him and shook my head. "I didn't say shit," I deadpanned as my eyes drifted closed.

"You not talking that shit now, huh?"

I licked my dry lips and settled against the pillow. "Hmmm?" I was almost out.

He wickedly laughed and put his hands on either side of my body. Like the stallion he was, he crept up to my mouth. He hovered over me and lightly kissed my lips. "Yeah, you go ahead and go to sleep shit-talker. You're going to need your rest. Because the moment you open those gorgeous brown eyes of yours, you're mine. And I'm going to fuck you so hard the rest of the night, you won't be able to walk tomorrow."