My Pop-Star Boyfriend

"Are you going to let me come over tonight?"

"No Jordan."

"Why not?"

"My parents are here."

"So? Sneak me in the window then."

"Jordan I can't."

"Chicken."

"I'm not chicken. I'm just afraid they might hear us or decide to check on me at the last minute and barge in on us like last time."

"We didn't get caught last time."

"Because you had me pinned against the closet so all you had to do was sneak in when my dad walked in. I almost had a heart attack. I can't take another chance like that."

"So you don't want to see me?"

"Jordan, of course I do. I miss you."

He paused, his voice sounding tender and soft. "I miss you too."

"You guys are leaving tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah. I won't be back in town for two weeks."

She felt her heart tug with regret. "How long is this promotional tour supposed to last?"

"I don't know. They keep changing the schedule. First we were going to be out on the road for two months; now it's extended to five."

"I hate this," she pouted, running her fingers through her black corkscrew curls. "I can't stand being away from you."

"That's the life of being the girlfriend of a pop star baby."

"Yes I know," she said longingly.

"And obviously you don't miss me that much because you won't let me come over."

"It's not a matter of won't let I just can't."

"What if I just come over for five minutes and leave?"

"You know you aren't going to do that."

"I just want one kiss. That's all. Just one kiss."

Jordan's voice had dropped to a seductive whisper and the temptation to let him come over and do what he did last time was eating her alive. She loved the way he touched her; the way he kissed her. The way his fingers and mouth felt when he touched her down there. She still couldn't believe he wanted her. She was only 18 and she was a virgin who still lived at home with her parents. He could have any girl he wanted. Why was he wasting time with her?

"Can I come over Princess?" he seductively asked, his low voice caressing every nerve ending in her body.

Princess was the nickname he'd given her after they'd first started talking. Her real name was Ashley. She bit her lip and toyed with a piece of lint on the floor of her bedroom where she sat. "I guess."

"I promise I'll leave after one kiss."

Her eyes closed as she thought about how amazing it was going to feel when his lips finally touched hers. She hadn't felt those lips in three weeks. The desire to have him near her was as strong as ever. "What if I don't want you to leave right after?" She held her breath, waiting on an answer. This was as fast as she'd ever allowed herself to be with him.

Jordan paused. "Then I won't."

Ashley's breath came out in nervous pants. "I want you to touch me again. Like you did last time."

"Do you want me to put my mouth on you again too?"

She swallowed hard, shaking. "Yes," her voice was barely above a whisper.