Inappropriate

Author's Note: Wellllll, look what I found. An oldie but goody in my Jordan files. This was written last year, I believe. Like the others it is not finished, but it has about four or five chapters. And the heroine in this short may not be likable to some of you. But that's okay. That makes her not boring. :-) FYI, the language, like most of the Snapshots, is explicity raw. Read on at your own risk. 

ONE

"Fuck me Jordan! Oh my God, fuck me, yes!"

Rachel looked down in startled pleasure as she watched Jordan Knight's large dick plowing in and out of her at a steady, hard pace. He was fucking her so relentlessly and with so much fervor, it was hard for her to keep up. She couldn't move along with him; all she could do was lie there. He was sparing her pussy no expense and was going at it like he'd never had sex a day in his life. This was the fifth time they'd been together, and it was just as explosive as the first time. Her mind was blown that all of this was happening. It was all so inappropriate and scandalous, what they were doing. Jordan was her client. He was also married with children. She was engaged to be married. But from the moment their eyes first met, it was hard to deny the chemistry and attraction between them. They held out as long as they could, waiting almost a full year before they'd even allowed themselves to kiss one another. That happened after a long, exhausting day at the office. It was completely spur of the moment and caught them both off guard.

She had fought him for as hard as she could. Turned him down numerous times. Tried to avoid being alone with him. Brought up her fiancé and his wife every chance she could. Avoided looking too long into his commanding, intense eyes. But she couldn't fight it anymore. He had worn her down. The man was stubborn as hell, aggressively persistent, and wouldn't take no for answer. She was his agent; but at 35 he was ten years older than her and knew his way around the art of seduction and a woman's body. She was green and inexperienced, only having been touched by her fiancé. But Barron (her intended) had never touched and kissed her the way Jordan did. One taste of him and she was lost.

When his lips touched hers, she knew it was right. It felt right. Like they belonged together. They literally kissed for minutes. They touched one another; looked into each-other's eyes with wonder and mad lust. The fondling started not long after that. He would feel her up through her blouse; then ease his hands beneath to tease, caress, and massage her breasts. Each month brought a new level, a new tease of seduction to their escapades. Following the manipulation of his hands on top of her clothes, he moved his way to her heated, desperate skin.

Her shirt would be practically ripped open, the bra pushed up over her generous bosom, and his mouth, tongue, and teeth would seduce them in ways that almost made her come on demand. Not long after that, he was pushing his hand up her skirt, pulling her panties to the side, and fingering her while he sucked her breasts. Then the oral sex started. When they were the only ones around, he would lift her pencil skirt over her hips, pull her panties off, toss them to the floor, hike her up on her desk, and eat her pussy until she'd climaxed at least three times. Jordan was an award-winning actor and was at her office every day, even when he didn't need to be. She was his agent. They were playing a dangerous game with one another and it could only end one way: With one of them heartbroken or dead. Perhaps that's what made their affair so deliciously exciting.

"Touch yourself," Jordan demanded in a husky whisper.

Rachel pressed her hands against her hips and massaged them, then sneaked them up her body, circling her stomach and squeezing and fondling her breasts.

"Yes, like that," he lamented. "That looks good baby. Suck one of those tits for me."

Looking in his eyes, Rachel lifted one of her breasts to her full, lipstick stained lips and loudly sucked, moaning long and hard. Fire ignited in Jordan's eyes as he pushed her mouth and hands away from her body and took over.