His Wife, My Love Part III

"Jordan?"

Startled, Jordan looked over at the door. Lila was standing in the doorway of his bedroom with her hair all over her head, looking ravishing. She shyly looked at him and he blandly looked back at her, ignoring the memory of the couch and the hard, heavy pounding that had catapulted them both to orgasmic heaven hours ago.

Sorry son of a bitch.

He closed his eyes and prayed. Hard. Then he opened them, and she was still looking at him. Her eyes were heavy with sleep but held questions. Questions he wasn't in the mood to answer or deal with at the moment.

His eyes drifted over her; his jaw clenched tightly. She was still fucking naked. Jesus H. Christ.

His head pounded harder. The head down below his waist immediately sprang to life and begged him for more. What the fuck kind of a monster was he?

Angry, he rubbed his face and loudly sniffed, rolling his eyes at the congestion forming in his nose. From bad to worse. He looked over at her, annoyed. "What is it Lila?" he all but barked at her.

Lila uncomfortably lingered in the doorway for a moment; then cautiously walked into his room.

Luscious strawberries drifted up his nose. Goddamnit! He turned on his side, away from her. He bunched his pillows beneath his head and closed his eyes, praying his migraine would kill him in his sleep.

"What do you want Lila?" he growled.

Her voice sounded uncertain when she spoke. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

A long pause.

"Why did you leave the living-room?"

Damn it to hell, that smell. "I couldn't sleep."

"You were asleep earlier, after- "

"I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep," he abruptly cut her off, saving her and himself the embarrassment of mentioning the sin they'd committed. For the fourth time.

He didn't want to think about the first two times. Or the third time...

Visions of hair sprawled all over the bed, marks in his skin, screams and screeches of delight and a broken headboard slammed his brain, tormenting him.

FUCK!

The second time was even wilder. A dark alley, people walking up and down the street nearby, a vision of sexual heat in front of him, on her knees, servicing him... Her perky ass up in the air while he fucked her hard from behind. His eyes meeting the couple watching them from the sidewalk...

That third time though...

Don't go there mother-fucker. Don't even bring that shit up. Think about something else.

He threw his arm over his face when he felt the other side of the bed shift under her weight. Would it be improper to ask her to change the scent of her shampoo?

"Did I do something wrong?" she timidly asked him.

He deeply inhaled and exhaled. His dick throbbed between his legs. He prayed she couldn't see his erection. He sniffed again, praying for at least one of his nostrils to loosen up. "No," was his cross reply.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. You want to go back in the living-room and go back to sleep?"

She was quiet. "No."

"Okay, I'll go back in the living-room. Maybe you can sleep better in here." He moved to get up.

"I told you I don't like sleeping in bed because of- "