Daddy's Best Friend

I want to fuck you

I bit my bottom lip in excitement, sat up on my bed, and waited for the response I was dying for. Then, my eyes bulged with horror as I realized what I had just done and whom I'd just done it to.

"Christ!" I yelled, grabbing my phone and clutching it with trembling fingers. "Christ! Fucking sweet Mary of Jesus!"

My super-religious friend and confidant FeFe looked up at me in annoyance from the Bible she was reading on my bedroom floor and wagged her stubby finger at me. "Language Wanda," she said. "Can't you see I'm reading the word?"

"Fefe I just made the most horrible mistake ever!" I whined, closing my eyes in embarrassment.

Her eyebrow rose with interest and she sat the Bible to the side, leaning up on her knees to peer at me over the bed. "What? What happened?"

"I just sent a text saying 'I want to fuck you' to Joshua."

FeFe blankly looked at me and shrugged her heavy shoulders. "Okay."

She knew how I was. God was not through with me yet and she had given up on me and my hedonistic ways years ago. She knew I was an undercover slut and not ashamed of it. The humorous thing about it was I was a slut who just liked to blow and get eaten by random guys whenever the mood suited me. But I liked Josh though. He was the only guy I had been dating for the past three months. That was a record for me. He ate pussy so good he made me see stars. Now I was ready to see the galaxy through the talents of his dick, which word on the street had it as being top notch.

"No, you don't understand," I groaned, peaking at her through my fingers. "I sent it to the wrong person."

Her mouth dropped open as she climbed on the bed and sat at the bottom. "Who'd you send it to Wanda?" She grabbed my phone and peered down at it; her eyes widened in shock. She looked at me in abject horror. "You didn't."

I threw my hands down on the bed and grabbed the twisted sheets. "I did! I did, I did, I did!"

I had just sent that racy text message to the last person in the world I would ever want to see it. The man I'd had a crush on for years and lusted after in secret, without anyone but FeFe being privy to that information. My Dad's best friend, former teen idol, Jordan Knight.

Jordan was the most gorgeous man on the planet and also exactly twenty years older than me. We shared the same birthday. He was born in 1970; I in 1990. He was my father's lifelong friend and business partner and from the time I was old enough to know what hormones were, they had been raging for him uncontrollably.

"What are you going to do Wanda?"

"I don't know; I don't know."

Just then, my phone started vibrating. I didn't have to think twice about who was calling me. FeFe glanced down at the phone and uneasily looked up at me. "It's him. He's calling you back."

"I can't answer," I said, adamantly shaking my head. "I won't answer."

"He's just going to keep calling you back."

"I don't care; I'm not answering."

Breaking all the rules of sisterhood and friendship, FeFe hit answer on my phone and threw it at me. Traitor.

"Hello?" I heard the distinct growl of the baritone that had made my pussy wet for ages on the other end. "Hello? Wanda, are you there?"

I glared at FeFe and she held her hands up in defeat, sliding to the floor and picking up the Bible. She buried her head in it and refused to look at me. I was so kicking her ass later.

I nervously picked up the phone and shakily put it to my ear. "Hello?" I innocently answered.

"You have fifteen minutes to get to my fucking office or so help me God, I will come to that house and get you myself."

My heart pounded in my throat. I bit my nails. "Hi Jordan, how are you?"

"Barron will be at your house in approximatively five minutes," he said, ignoring my question. Barron was his driver. "You need to be ready when he gets there."

"Jordan, please let me explain. I didn't mean to send you that text. That was supposed to go to someone else."

There was a slight pause. "Really?" His voice dripped with venom as he spoke. "And you think that's an appropriate thing for a young lady to do? Proposition herself to a hormonal dipshit who doesn't deserve you? Like a common whore?'

I flinched at his insulting words. A sense of foreboding rained over me as anxiety gripped my chest. "Jordan-"

"I'll see you at my office in fifteen minutes. Don't tell anyone you're coming down here. And I mean no one. Barron will meet you out front."

The call was disconnected. I hemmed and hawed for minutes afterwards, while FeFe tried in vain to calm me down. I felt so stupid. What the fuck did he want? What was he going to say to me? More than that, what was he going to do? I didn't even feel like talking to Joshua after that. I had no interest in sex anymore. I wanted to die a virgin.

I barely had time to put my jacket on when our maid Constance called up the stairs to let me know that Barron was waiting for me in the front driveway. My parents were on an extended vacation in the Caribbean so they weren't there to question me about what was going on and why I was going to see Jordan at 9:00 at night. I was grateful for that. FeFe talked to me all the way down the stairs and to the door; then hesitantly waved at me and held up her Bible as I allowed Barron to help me inside the car. I shivered in the night cold and pulled my jacket tighter around me, giving her a tense smile through the window as the limo pulled off.

Fifteen minutes later, we pulled up to the large, all glass one-story building Jordan's record company was housed in. Barron promptly helped me out the car, ushered me inside; then left me standing in the front lobby. I walked on weak legs to the back of the building where Jordan's office was and cautiously knocked on the door.

"Come in," he brusquely called out.

I opened the door and tried not to tremble in my cowboy boots at the vision of hotness standing before me in the center of the room. Jordan Knight was so fucking sexy he should be arrested for giving women involuntary orgasms. His hair was thick, black, and wavy; his eyes dark and mysterious and his body... Lord have mercy. Words fail to describe how perfect it was. He had on a white dress shirt that was rolled up to his elbows, had a cigar in his mouth, and a drink in his hand. His jaw ticked as his eyes locked with mine, pining me to the entrance.

"Come in and close the door."

On automatic pilot, I did as I told and entered the room, hastily apologizing again. "Jordan, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to send that to you, I swear. Please don't tell my Dad-"

"Take off your clothes."

I stopped, staring widely at him. "What?"

"Take. Off. Your. Clothes. Now."

All I could do was stand there gaping at him with my mouth open. Every part of my body was humming with sexual awareness and the moisture in my panties was so heavy it had broken rank to ease past the corners to my thighs, running down. I struggled to breath. Struggled to stay upright. Had he just told me to...

"You said you wanted to fuck me right?" He ran his teeth over his bottom lip; then lifted the drink to his mouth, sipping loudly. He inhaled his cigar and immediately blew the smoke back out, chuckling wickedly. "Well, luck is on your side little one because I want to fuck you too. But not half as bad as I want to taste that sweet young pussy of yours."

He stepped to me and stood directly in front of me, his eyes narrowing dangerously as he spoke. "And for the record, no one is privy to that pussy besides me. No one, you understand? If you send anymore texts out like that they better go to me and only me or there will be hell to pay. Now, lift up that skirt, take off those panties, sit on my desk, spread those pretty thick thighs and open wide for me. You're in for a real treat."