His Wife, My Love Part II

She had no choice but to kiss him back. Lost. Overcome. Consumed with the nonsensical desire and lust she felt for him. This was not right. This was not just. This wasn't moral. But her and morality had never been the best of friends. The bad side of her that she'd always tried to keep at bay was seizing control of her now. And she was letting that bitch win.

Before she had time to fully grasp the madness of the moment, Jordan was pushing her backwards and laying her down on the couch. His body straddled hers; his legs went between her legs. She butterflied her legs out, enjoying the heaviness of his much larger body on hers.

Their lips remained glued to one another. His hands started moving; his t-shirt that she wore was lifted over her head and discarded in one smooth motion. His lips greedily caressed and fondled her full, aching breasts.

Lila began trembling and could not stop. She wanted this. She wanted this so much. Needed this. Every muscle in her body was corded tight; she craved it so obsessively it was hard to breath. She had denied herself of this and him for far too long. She'd tried to do the right thing, be an adult and resist all that was wrong with this situation. Her mind was still screaming at her to do the right thing.

But Jordan... He just made her... He made her want...

She was reaping the rewards of all her sacrifices. But it was the wrong time. The wrong time...

"You're so beautiful," he murmured, suffocating his nose in her neck and dragging his tongue back down to her breasts. "You smell delicious. You are everything that is wrong and everything that is right in my life right now."

His tongue stabbed her nipple. Lila moaned his name, arching to him. He went back and forth between each breast, licking and sucking them like a man on fire. His roaming hands found her panties and they were seamlessly ripped.

Before she had time to blink, his head was between her legs and his mouth and tongue were on her quivering wet flesh.

"Oh my God Jordan, yes," she gasped, grasping the back of his head and spreading her legs wide in the air.

He tasted her with ardent hunger, moaning and growling like a mad man, his tongue swirling, dancing, slurping, and lapping the entire length of her delicious pussy. His lips feasted on her, sucking hard, consuming every drop of sugar she released.

Lila couldn't be still. She couldn't stop screaming; couldn't stop calling his name; couldn't stop calling God's name. God was going to end them both for what they were doing. This was wrong. This was so wrong. But nothing so wrong had ever felt more right.

In a sick and twisted way, they were baptizing their grief. Silencing it, splicing it, enforcing it and burying it all at the same time. Pleasure and pain. The two somehow always went hand in hand.

Lila threaded her fingers in Jordan's hair and looked down at him. He was looking at her while he inhaled all that was wickedly good and evil about her, his eyes dark, possessive and unflinching. She was almost afraid his eyes would burst into flames, they were so intense. His all-consuming desire for her fed the darker embers of her soul and set them on fire.

She pumped her pussy against his face, nearing her release. "Oh God!" she screamed, feeling the pressure intensify. It was mounting, driving her insane, out of her mind. "Jesus Christ!" she spewed through her teeth.

She exploded in his mouth in multiple waves, spasming and convulsing, still screaming to God. Jordan didn't stop, pulling three more thunderous explosions out of her. The last one was so electrifying, she couldn't utter one sound.