○ Character Profiles!! ○

Bonjour! So I decided to add character descriptions for Nico, Mika, and Leo. Future characters will appear... but will they be friends.. or enemies ;)?

• Mika Wilson  •

Height: 160.02cm or 5'3

Background: She's a British Brasilian. 

Age: 21

Zodiac: Libra

Facial Features: She has light brown eyes, full lips, small eyes and nose. But big head... lol. Her hair is dyed jet black, and she has a few tattoos on her back.

Likes: Pasta, cats, drinking alcohol (but can't handle it?), swimming, basketball, the color blue.. and pole dancing??

Dislikes: Heights, being teased, the sound of lawnmowers, Justin Bieber, and people who waste food

• Nico Takahashi •

Height: 175.26cm or 5'9

Background: He's a Blasian baby. Japanese and African.

Age: 21

Zodiac: Gemini

Facial Features: His eyes are dark brown, sharp eyes and small nose. Sharp ass chin... He wears short locs that are dyed blonde, and has multiple piercings on his ears.

Likes: Working out, drinking PocariSweat (addiction..), hanging out with Mika and I, snowboarding, video games, the color orange, and petting random dogs...

Dislikes: People who are rude, waking up early, shopping, bananas (it could go both ways lol), and beef (basically he doesn't eat burgers.. and anything with beef) 

• Leon (Leo) Suave •

Height: 180.34cm or 5'11 

Background: He's Cuban. He lived there, but came to Korea during my last year of high school.

Age: 22

Zodiac: Leo

Facial Features: Sharp chin, big hazel eyes, strong nose, and has a mole under his left eye. His hair is always slicked back, and dyed jet black as well.

Likes: Shopping, attention, being protective of Mika and I, traveling, Ethiopian food, the color black, and both genders (bisexual).

Dislikes: When Mika and I are in danger, dishonesty, rude people, not spending money, going to school, and unorganized things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

so yesh... ofc as the you, the reader, you can come up with anything for yourself!

Hopefully you like the descriptions for these guys! 

Ciao!