31: Let me love U

// ♣

"Uwah... that wuz good!", I rubbed my little tummy out of satisfaction.

Jihyo nodded. 

From the looks of it, she was in her thoughts again.

"You good?", I leaned on my hand while looking at her intently.

"Hm...ah, yea". There she goes again thinking about stuff by herself...I told her I'm here for her...but I won't pry now...

I hummed. "So...since we have about 2 hours left...wanna watch a movie or somethin?", I stood up from the table and headed to the couch.

"Y-yea..."

"What kind of movie?"

"Romance...?"

"Romance?", I'm pretty sure she liked horror...wait I take that back, she did suggest Fifty Shades of Grey one time...

"Problem?", she glared at me. Oh my...is she getting feisty? 

"Nope, no problem at all boss lady", I teased back.

"Yah! I thought you were done with the boss lady thing!", she pouted at me.

"Ne, ne...", I laughed.

She rolled her eyes at me, but got up from the table to come sit next to me on couch.

Her fragrance smelled nice...honestly I should ask her what perfume she uses. That shit will be the death of me. Kang Y/N, cause of death, overdose of unknown fragrance.

By instinct I accidentally sniffed her neck...ok maybe deliberately I did that...but still.

"W-what're you doing..?", she slightly moved away from me.

"No, don't move", I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and brought her closer to me. Our lips were inches apart.

Again I sniffed her neck. I'm really curious as to why this smell seems to hypnotize me in such a way. Makes me just want to get a taste...

"M-mmm!", she moaned.

Well...I couldn't hold back and so I kissed her neck. Tasty.

"Y/N...t-the m-movie...", Jihyo sounded like she was trying to resist, but honestly her body wasn't trying to run away.

"Can I just have you?", I cooed at her.

"W-wha--", her breath hitched as I leaned her back on the couch. 

There we go...now I can properly see that pretty face.

"G-get o-off", even though her words sounded harsh, she just can't lie to herself that she was getting turned on.

"Are you sure?", my finger ran down her neck and inside her shirt. Instantly she turned red and quickly averted her eyes from me. "Don't look away...I wanna see that pretty face, darling", as usual, I gently grabbed her chin and faced her to look at me.

"Y/N...I-i...", she stopped her sentence and decided to softly press our lips together. Her movements weren't rushed, nor were they trying to fight for dominance. Completely, she was giving me the chance to take control. Vulnerability... this is what she was showing, as well as allowing herself to trust in me.

My mind was going blank at how graceful and soft this moment was. Nobody fucking wake me up from this feather like dream! 

JIHYO'S POV

Y/N looks so peaceful when she sleeps...I'd move her to the bed but she seems comfortable on my tummy I guess.

I gently ran my fingers through her hair. Such silky hair...I'm jealous.

"Mmm", she mumbled.

"Ah...sorry, did I wake you?"

"A-ani...", her voice quietly said.

I couldn't help myself from smiling at her cuteness. Why was I given such an amazing person when I haven't done amazing things in my past...

"Is it uncomfortable for you?", her eyes slightly looked up at me.

I smiled. "It's fine...and besides, I love it when we're cuddling like this".

"A-ah...I see", Y/N cutely smiled. Wow, she can probably hear my heart beating fast as hell.

This moment made me feel so relaxed...I wish we didn't have to go to the mountains today. Just wanna stay in and cuddle with her all day. My eyes were feeling sleepy. I closed them and allowed myself to take in this moment.

*knock knock* 

------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo! Since Thanksgiving is next week...things

will be kind of slow on updates :(

I'll do my best to keep updating though!

And as always, I appreciate you (yes you ♥)!

Have a beautiful day and stay healthy, ok?

- Love Jhai & Lian