19: Code Black

//♣

*Kang (y/n) POV*

As we walked through the door, my nose was instantly hit with the smell of cigarettes. Ugh...not the best smell...but better than Nico's farts, for sure.

There was a man wearing a bright red suit smoking a fat ass cigar. On both sides of him were two women with leopard print swimsuits on...Leopard print... of all things?

"Evening, Director", Leo bowed his head. 

The man blew an air of smoke before speaking, "Leo...my boy. What brings you here?". 

"I've come to talk about Section 20. If that is okay with you, sir.", Leo spoke in a formal and firm tone. Something I've never seen him do, but I guess when faced with powerful people, it seems more like a survival instinct.

The director stood up from his desk and told the women to go away. He came from around the desk and sat on the front of it. "Sure. Hit me with the details", he blew another smoke. Seems like he was eyeing us down.

Leo turned to us and slightly nodded as a signal for us to sit on the couches. "These two women are interested in viewing the Section 20. They're looking into buying some stock that we have available". Stock? What is this all about, Leo...

"Our stock? They're interested in our services, you mean?", the director raised his eyebrow. "Hah...Well it's definitely not uncommon for women like yourselves to have heard about us and our reputation". He leaned in, "We're the best in the business". 

From the corner of my eye I could see Leo looking our way. Guess that was the queue to say something. "Yes, we are definitely interested", I folded my arms and pretended to look uninterested. Mika just nodded her head. I'm sweating as fuck... when can we leave??

"We'll I'll be damned then. I welcome you to La Vie de Rouge", the director clapped his hands. "Right this way ladies". This man had such an heavy accent.

The director lead us back out through the door where we came from, and guided us through the casino like place. Leo was up there conversing with the director, while Mika and I stayed back.

"What the holy fuck (y/n)... I feel like my MMA skills might come in handy. I swear by it", Mika was taking slow deep breaths.

"I dunno... We'll just have to trust Leo...", I whispered back, but my hands were fidgeting.

"Let em through Bruce. They're here for business", said the Director who was talking to yet another buff guard. Seriously... do they all just eat meat?

The guard nodded and opened the door. 

"Enjoy your time. I hope my boy Leo here will do his best to guarantee your satisfaction", the director looked towards Leo and nudged him. Leo slightly bowed his head, "Of course, Director". The director left.

"Right this way, ladies", Leo motioned us to come in while smirking. This is definitely not funny... 

The guard closed the door behind us, making this hallway like place turn dark. The only lighting were these red strings of light along the floor. Sounds of moaning and slapping echoed throughout the hall... "Follow me and stay close behind", Leo demanded in a low voice. 

"What is this Leo..?", Mika asked in a low voice.

"This is where the idols and people alike do their services of sex and prostitution", he said while still facing forward.

"So... that's what these rooms are for?". He nodded.

"But where are we headed?", Mika looked a bit scared.

"To one of these rooms of course". He stopped walking, and we almost ran into him. "There's cameras all around, and I've scoped out every one of them. In one of the rooms I've set up some supplies...". He sighed, "And yes, there are actually some...masks".

"HAH, YES! I knew it, you sly fox", Mika grinned and was moving her head side to side.

Leo continued walking and brought us to room  182. We went inside and quickly closed the door behind us.

"Just a heads up. There are 20 different sections all throughout South Korea. All specializing in different forms of services, that of course pertain to sex, or even kinks.", he said while searching under the bed.

"Why sex?", I asked

"Sex makes the most money out of anything in the world. And so, they capitalize on it. That's how they become wealthy. Enslaving people to contracts and using debts against them", he grabbed a bag from under the bed. "Though, some idols are brought here due to their agencies. Others, maybe for past debt. Like I've said, not all idols and people alike are brought here. You have to have some kind of reason. They don't randomly pick up people. It'd bring too much suspicion".

Both Mika and I were shocked to hear this. I looked at the ground, thinking about Jihyo. I need to know...If Jihyo is apart of this...I really hope she isn't.

I took a deep breath, "L-Leo....".

"Yup?", he replied.

"D-do you know... if Jihyo is apart of this?"

He looked up at me, and sighed. "I'm not sure... There's different sections, as I've mentioned. I would know if she were in this section. But it varies depending on where you're placed". I couldn't read his expression. But I chose to trust him.

"Now, hurry up and change into these black suits and mask", he threw the stuff to us. Isn't this more suspicious than our last outfit??

Mika was looking at the new outfit with her eyes wide. Probably glad to see a mask...

We got changed. "Alright, now for the rest of the plan...", Leo started explaining.

                                                          •••

"You two got it?". We nodded. "Right. Now get inside this cart", he pointed to a cart that was in the closet.

"The hell you get that from?", Mika raised her eyebrow.

"It's already equipped in each room. It's used to transfer condoms and toys to the garbage. Usually janitors come to get it, but we can also dispose of it if we want to". He chuckled, "I'll be disposing the both of you".

"What!?", Mika raised her voice. 

"Joke...just a joke", he said while still laughing. "Hop in".

Mika went inside the cart, but I didn't go in. "Won't it be suspicious to see you leave from the room?, I narrowed my eyes.

"Naw, it'll look more like you two had been exhausted by my skills in bed, and were in need of more condoms", he smirked. 

"Right....", I felt like I could throw up right now. I went into the cart, Leo covered us with a black blanket.

Multiple things were going through my mind. Even though he explained the plan, I can't help but worry about this outcome.

---------------------------------------------------

Yahooo! The story is getting some drama! By the way.. such things like this happen in S.K. Not particularly to idols, but people in general. I wouldn't make this stuff up y'all. . .

Lian: Why is this becoming realistic...

Me: Because I'm a realistic person :)

Lian: Cut some slack, would ya?

Me: :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))