17: New Vibe

//♣

As Mika and I walked out of the place, I spotted Yugyeom the guard. "See ya later Yugyeom", I gave him a high-five. "Take care Ms. Kang", he replied back.

"You know the guard?", Mika tilted her head.

"Yea? Well I mean, just recently. He's cool", I answered.

We were walking down the street headed to 7-Eleven. "Yo...remember Leo said he was affiliated with idols?", said Mika. 

"Yea?"

"Uh...Do you think that maybe...y'know Jihyo an them are..." she didn't finish her sentence.

"That maybe Jihyo and Twice are apart of it?", I responded.

"Mmm...yea. ", Mika said hesitantly.

I thought about it for a second. If she were apart of it..would she feel like telling me? 

"Who knows", I shrugged to brush it off, but I was actually worried. Worrying is new to me. Mika looked my way but didn't say anything. We continued to walk down the street.

I usually buy Pocari-Sweat whenever I go to 7-Eleven. Thanks to Nico that is. I've been hooked ever since he forcibly made me drink it. Yes, forcibly. . .

"Are you gonna buy sum for Jihyo?", she smirked at me. I forgot she knows that Jihyo took me home.

"Uh. . .I don't know what she likes", I replied. "Duhhhh obviously you should ask her, dummy", she laughed at me. I playfully rolled my eyes and started texting Jihyo.

ParkJiTrain (Now Chatting):

KANG: Hey. I'm at 7-11, you want anything?😊

ParkJiTrain: Aww how caring haha. I'll have Tako Chips please :)

KANG: 👌 okie boss lady

ParkJiTrain: Again with boss lady?

ParkJiTrain: Is that a kink of yours? lol

KANG: no wth 😂😂 i'm gonna have to leave you on read

ParkJiTrain: What no... stop playing 😭

ParkJiTrain: omfg you serious... (y/n)

ParkJiTrain: Hello 😭

ParkJiTrain: I see how it is. . .

Watching her react like this is kind of funny. But I really had to stop texting her because I probably wouldn't have been able to stop myself.

"You look like an idiot grinning at your phone like that", Mika said while shaking her head. I looked up at her and stuck my tongue out.

I went over to the aisle of snacks to get Jihyo's chips. We payed and left the store. "I'm gonna head back home (y/n). I definitely will need my rest for whatever Leo has planned for us", Mika was sipping on her drink. "True", I agreed, "See you then Mika". We hugged each other and went our separate ways. 

The night ahead was something I'm not sure I was prepared for. As with anything really. But, Leo needed us, and I would never let a friend in need to fight by themselves. He was my brother, and that was enough reasons to do so.

I walked up to my apartment door and opened it. When I walked in, I saw Jihyo in the kitchen cooking something. Smells nice. . .But I didn't know she could cook?