23: Purple Appeal

//♣

*Kang (y/n) POV*

I'm really glad Sana invited to come along with them on this trip...

I slowly turned my head towards Jihyo who was currently sleeping on my shoulder.

"You asleep?", I whispered to her

"No...just resting my eyes. I dunno why I feel a bit fatigued", she replied

Seeing her like this was cute. I kissed her forehead and gently brushed her hair.

Suddenly I felt a bit fatigued as well and decided to rest my eyes.

                                                           •••

I woke to someone shaking me, "Wakey wakey unnie, we're here!". It was Chaeyoung. She seemed really excited.

"C'mon, everyone is ahead of us!", Chaeyoung grabbed my hand and was leading out me out the van.

"W-what about my bag...?"

"Already taken care of, now c'mon!", she dragged me to the entrance of the hotel.

My eyes grew wide at the sight of the hotel. It was beautiful...Purple lights surrounded the hotel, palm trees, a pool with purple lights and a oddly satisfying structured building. It felt like a party house. Vacation is definitely the keyword for this place.

Sadly, I've never been to Jeju Island. Nico mentioned it alot before...Speaking of Nico...where did Nico, Mika, and Leo go!? Ah I sho-

Chaeyoung was excitedly looking around the hotel, "Uwahhh this is definitely my type of hotel".

I smiled and slightly sighed at this cute person getting so excited. "By the way Chae, where's everyone else?", funny how I just realized that.

"Ah right! They headed to their rooms already. We planned to go to the beach".

"How long did I sleep for...?"

"Mmm just a little over 20mins when we arrived here. You were sound asleep so we didn't disturb you, though I decided to fetch you once we had our schedule set up", she turned to me and smiled.

"Ah..."

Chaeyoung smirked at me before coming close to me. "Don't keep Jihyo-unni waiting..", she whispered to my ear. She sneakily slipped a card into my hands. "Now, off ya goooo!", she said while skipping away.

Seriously, this girl aha

I looked down at the card, it had the room number and a fancy purple logo. My breathing was starting to pace faster, probably unsure on how this vacation will play out. To snap myself back into bold mood, I started flapping my arms like a bird. Look, it's a way for me to calm myself...

As I was heading towards the elevators, I noticed to the right of me that a lady was staring at me. For a second I just stared right back at her, luckily she dropped the eye contact or I would've had to done my famous fish face. 

The room was 30AY, and was located on the 30th floor. This floor had alot of window panes giving it a beautiful panoramic like view of the island.

Hmm 30AY... ah, here it-....Damn this looks fancy as hell

When I approached 30AY, I was instantly amazed by the door design. Surely this hotel must've cost a fortune... Feels a bit different...

I took a deep breathe and proceeded to unlock the door, slowly. My head peeked through the doorway, carefully scanning the room before fully entering the room. Surprisingly I didn't see Jihyo. I quietly closed the door behind me. The room was stunning and I found myself carelessly roaming. So much purple... but it's definitely a vibe I guess.

In the corner of the TV area, there was a full kitchen. Refrigerator, stove, and everything. Classy. Though I was happy about the kitchen, something else really caught my eye...

An indoor hot tub...which also had a purple light emitting from it. Now, that's a bit of an romantic mood...especially with such open windows surrounding it...who knows if we'll use it..

The room was nice so far, but the real deal breaker was to see if the bedroom was just as good. I headed towards the bedroom and opened the door. I was welcomed to a gift.

My eyes were instantly glued to someone wearing a red, yet very revealing swimsuit. Obviously, it was Jihyo.

I stood there in the doorway, just admiring her. Shaking my head in disbelief that someone like herself could really grace this earth. But maybe my inner thoughts were giving off too much admiration...cause she turned to me, shocked to see me standing here.

"Oh my gosh... what're you just doing standing there?", her brows furrowed. 

"Admiring you from afar, baby", I moved from the doorway and headed towards her.

"You're such a weirdo...", she brushed her hair back and was blushing

"Aww, I'm hurt", my hand gently grabbed her by the chin. "Now, let this weirdo get a taste of you, sweetie".

Jihyo bit her lip and quickly wrapped her arms around my neck. "You sure are sweet talkin alot today. But I'm not complainin", she pressed her lips against mines. Oh how sweet she tasted. The feeling felt totally different, but in a very good way of course.

My hands were on her waist, but I didn't feel like standing right now. I gently guided her towards the bed and laid her on top of it. "This is much better", I smirked.

Her hand stroked my cheek. "Much better my ass", she laughed. Seeing her eyes staring up at mines took my breath away. I wouldn't mind getting lost in them.

"I won't disappoint", I smirked

Jihyo glared at me, unsure on what I was talking about. Ever more the better to help clarify that for her, ha.

I grabbed her legs and positioned myself in between them. Her face instantly turned red, she covered her mouth with her arm. "W-wha-", I put my finger to her lips to shush her.

"I want you", as I leaned in to give her a kiss. Electrifying, tongue kissing, heavy breathing and undeniably hot.

Slowly but surely, my hand slithered down along her body, and reached the bottom of her swimsuit. Out of reaction, she bit my lip, not hard though.

"Ah, sor-", I didn't let her finish her sentence. There was no need to say sorry, since of course I know why she did that.

My fingers lingered in between her swimsuit and her flaps. Eventually I slowly inserted one finger. Her legs tightly gripped around my body, as well as the arching of her back.

She broke the kiss. "Ah... (y/n)...", she moaned. "P-please...fuck me....", her eyes stared right into mines, begging. Refuse? No way...

My body tingled with excitement. "Gladly", as I said while slowly inserting 2 more fingers. While thrusting them, her body reacted to my touch and was squeezing down on my fingers, making it tight. Hah.. what is this feeling?

Our bodies were intertwined, connected, and as one. The only thing I could hear was her calling my name, and the sounds of her heavy breathing.

-------------------------------------------------

Me: intense intense

Lian: This is literally what we did last night...

Me: No hablo ingles

Lian: .......

(Short because I did this at 1am and I have to get up at 6am...)