18: Cautious Gold

//♣

We headed into a building that looked like they sold antiques? Something like that? Leo went to the cashier, where a lady was smoking a cigarette. He was talking to her, but I couldn't hear from way back here. The lady nodded and pointed towards the back of the store. 

"C'mon", Leo lead the way.

Mika and I followed him through some curtains. There were a bunch of people working on something. Looked like water bottles... or possibly vodka. 

We went through another curtain, but this time there was a red door with dragons on it. A man was standing by the door. He looked buff as hell, definitely probably only eats lean meat. Leo did a hand signal and the man slowly opened the door. "Enjoy your time Mr. Suave", the man said.

"Well ain't that some high class shit", Mika was looking back at the guard who was closing the door behind us.

"If you think that's high class, wait till you see when we head inside", Leo led us down some stairs.

Walking down the stairs, I started to hear music. I was becoming nervous. . .What was this place...and why did we go through an antique store owned by an ajumma, who looked like she could easily whoop my ass with her cane. It definitely made me question about coming here.

Leo stopped at a door that was accented with gold, "Alright, let's get down to business".

Mika was jabbing in the air. "Mika... we're not here to fight", I shook my head while laughing.

She was making fighting sound effects, "Ya never know sis, always be on ya toes". 

Leo facepalmed and turned back to the door to open it. "Just follow my lead", he said while we walked through the door.

Like holy fuck, can I say, just like, damn. This place was filled with people who were rich. Gold colored pillars, casino roulette tables, a fountain in the middle of nowhere, and pole dancers. Oh man, I know Mika is squealing in the inside.

I looked over to Mika. Her mouth was wide open, she was scanning the place like an eagle. 

"I-I'm... I'm shookth", she was clenching her chest.

"I feel you...but don't be so dramatic", I laughed while wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "Remember, we gotta be on our toes". She nodded excitedly.

"As you two can see. This place is filled with people who have fame, power, and wealth. Any wrong move could get us all on the radar for suspicion. Keep that in mind", Leo was talking in a low voice.

We nodded. Leo motioned us to follow him. As we walked through the place, surprisingly nobody was staring at us. By us, I mean me and Mika. They were staring at Leo though. 

"Leo. It's been like forever. Why don't you come often anymore?", a random girl came up to Leo and was rubbing all on his chest. Oh no baby, what is you doin? 

"Life. The usual", he responded coldly and removed the girl's hand off him. "We'll chat later, Lisa".

The girl pouted and started to walk away. She turned around to look back at Leo. "You can't run from me forever, Leo", she said before walking off. Leo sighed but continued to walk.

"Damm, she was a bad bish forreals", Mika randomly said. I patted her back.

"Mika...", she looked at me, "GIRL YOU RIGHT, LIKE DAM DID YOU SEE HER BODY? sheesh", we both laughed. Leo turned to us and snapped at us. We straightened up and continued following him.

Leo took us through another door, but there was no one inside. He sat down at the table and motioned us to come sit as well.

"Listen carefully my kids. We're here to meet someone. This person is the director of this place, but not the owner of it", he took a deep breath. "You two will need to change and put on these clothes I brought". He gave us two bags that were filled with clothes and accessories.