39: Nowhere

//♣            • Jihyo's POV •

Just staring up at the ceiling is really boring. When is Y/N gonna come back? I lazily sat up and looked to the clock. Time read 6:42pm... aish she's been gone for 40mins. Did she drive all the way to the market or something!?

I sighed and slowly got out of bed, making my way to the living room. As I was passing by the couch, there was a glimpse of light. I looked over and noticed it was my phone. My eyes squinted at the screen as I was seeing what notification popped up. Ah... a text message.

Momo (Now chatting with. . .)

Momo: yo jihyoooo

Jihyo: what's up momo?

Momo: I've got bad news...

Jihyo: ???

Momo: come to our room asap. everyone's here...

Jihyo: um alright. be there in a few

What bad news is Momo talking about? Did Tzuyu finally snap on someone? I told her to keep her cool around strangers... I sighed and quickly put on my shoes that were by the door and headed to Momo's room.

I knocked on the door, within seconds Momo opened it. "Quickly come inside", she pulled me in and closed the door right behind me. Indeed everyone was gathered in the living room...but I didn't see someone.

"Where's Y/N? Is she not here?", I asked to everyone and they exchanged gave glances to eachother. My eyebrows furrowed. "Guys...what's going on?", Momo put her hand on my shoulder.

"Jihyo...listen very carefully and clearly, okay?", her face was serious. I slowly nodded my head. Momo took a deep breath and guided me to the couch where everyone was gathered at. I plopped down onto the couch and looked at everyone. There were no smiles on there faces...the air seemed very serious. 

Nayeon knelt down to my level. "Jihyo...it's about Y/N", her eyes slightly lowered. My heart quickly started beating fast, making my breathing to pace faster. Nayeon looked down at my hands and grabbed them. "Just listen please", I didn't respond and just continued to look at her. "Y/N... she's...gone", she squeezed my hand as she said that. 

Before I knew it, tears flooded my eyes. There was no stopping them...they all came down with no hesitation. Everyone gathered into a group hug around me. No matter how warm their body heat was, none of it warmed up the cold feeling that was engulfing my body. Nothing...mattered...nothing made sense. I feel...empty. 

But what do they mean she's gone?

I slowed my breathing and took up the courage to finally speak. "W-what...d-do you mean...she's g-gone?". Tears continued to fill my eyes, making my vision blurry.

There was no response. Suddenly the weight of gravity took its toll on me. This feeling... it's resurfacing again.

"J-jihyo...", Sana finally spoke up, there were tears in her eyes. "W-we d-don't know...where Y/N is...b-but...", she sniffled. "B-but...we do know...she sent us a...", Sana quickly stood up and went to go fetch something. She came back and knelt to my level again. "Here...read it", she placed a phone into my hand. The tears were still clouding my vision, so I blinked furiously and wiped them out my way. When I could finally see, there right in front of me was a message

Kang Y/N (Offline);

Kang: Hey Sana it's me... I have something to tell you. 

Sana: Hey! Sure what's up?

Kang: Please don't tell Jihyo and everyone else, okay?

Sana: hmm is it a surprise party!? ;)

Kang: haha naw... but...please hear me out

Sana: aw ;( and ok, I'm all ears... or eyes. anyways sorry go ahead

Kang: I will be leaving..

Sana: Leaving? Where to??

Kang: Somewhere far from here...

Sana: Y/N... I'm confused...could you explain better plz?

Kang: Sana...you'll just have to trust me...

Sana: eh, nani? Trust you with what? Y/N! Explain to me what you mean rn!

Sana: Kang Y/N! Reply back!!

Kang: I'm sorry to you and everyone...especially Jihyo

Kang: Tell her... I love her, plz

Kang: Can you do that for me?

Sana: Tell me what you mean! Where are you going!

Kang: I'm sorry, and I'm glad I could meet you all...

Kang: Goodbye 

(Kang has gone offline)

Sana: KANG Y/N!

Sana: Y/N!!!

Sana: Y/n...

Message from 30mins ago

My mind couldn't process what all this was saying. All I could do was stare at the screen. Nothing made sense.

"I'm so sorry...Jihyo!", Sana cried out as she hugged me tight.

Everything around me completely zoned out. I feel empty...

___________________________________________

*heavy breathing* Hello it's Jhai! 2019 is right around the corner! With a new year, comes new experiences! Make sure not to regret the remaining days in 2018 as well as in 2019!