20: I'm Audi Here

//♣

*Jihyo's POV*

I headed out to the convenience store. Anything to help cure this tragic hunger I feel. 

*Bzzt Bzzt* 

I quickly looked at my phone hoping it was (y/n)... But it wasn't.

Sanabana (Now chatting):

Sanabana: Jihyooooooo! We need you back at the dormssss!😭

PJihyo: Wats wrong!? Wat happened??

Sanabana: Just come quick plz.... 

PJihyo: Tell me wats wrong!!

Sanabana: JUST COME TO THE DORMS! 😤

PJihyo: Tsk... fine

What is she on about that she can't even tell me...

I made my way out the convenience store and headed towards the dorms.

When I arrived, Sana immediately opened the door and pulled me inside.

"Listen", she whispered, "Did you forget it was Nayeon's birthday tomorrow?".

My eyes narrowed at her. Did she really call me all the way here to say that?

"No...", I replied.

 But in actuality... I really did forget her birthday. Terrible friend I am, right?

Sana did a small sigh and grabbed my hand. She led me through the dorm and to our room.

"Sit sit", she was sitting on her bed and motioned me to sit by her.

"We all planned to take a trip to Jeju Island for her birthday. PD-nim knows about it. Of course Nayeon doesn't know", she put her hand on my shoulder. "Make sure you tell (y/n), okay?". 

Such a sudden change of events.

"Mmm", I nodded. She smiled warmly at me and gave me a quick hug.

Sana got up and was heading out the door, "Sorry if I interrupted your little session with (y/n)", she chuckled.

"Nah... she wasn't home at the time", I looked out the window.

"She wasn't? Where was she?", Sana questioned.

I took a deep breath, "I dunno".

"Hah? You should've asked? Or better yet she should've told you... That's weird", Sana shook her head and was leaning against the wall.

"I trust her though...She's the only one who...", my voice started choking up.

Sana came over to give me a hug, "You don't have to force yourself to say it. We know...We know, Jihyo". I started tearing up on her shoulder.

She patted my head, "Rest now, okay? We're gonna be up early in the morning". She smiled and gave me a light peck on my forehead. "Goodnight".

"Mmm, goodnight", I said as she turned off the lights.

                                                                          •••

*Kang (y/n)'s POV*

"Oh fuck oh fuck ooooohhh FUUUUUCCK".