8: I'd rather not

//♣

*Jihyo's Pov: FLASHBACK *

I really didn't want to move from my hometown... Seoul is a different world, I'm just a small town girl.... this city is way too big...

I moved to Seoul, thanks to my mom's new job. I attended S-High School. A school for performing arts, and things alike. It's somewhat prestigious...

After 30mins of trying to find my damn class, I finally found a seat in the back right by the window. Mm... it's so relaxing back here... no disturbance.

But I was wrong.

"Hey!", I looked around trying to find the voice.

"Yea you silly!", I faced the girl who was stupidly loud.

"I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. Yours?", she said

"....Park Jisoo....", not wanting to really talk.

"Oooo, Park Jisoo? Alot of Jisoo's around here. But nice to meet you!", she chuckled. I agree....

"Jeongyeon...", a voice I didn't recognize yelled. Alot of people are noisy?

"I was lookin- Oh, whose this?", she asked

"She's Park Jisoo. Say hi Nayeon!", Jeongyeon said.

"Oh wow, hi! I'm Im Nayeon! You're so pretty, like honestly!", she squealed.

"Thank you...", I said shyly.

"Hey, we're in the same class... we should totally like eat together during lunch. How about it?!", Jeongyeon looked at me with hope in her eyes. Is she trying to beg like a puppy... pfft... what an odd one. "Sure, why not", I smiled. "WOOOOO", they both yelled. Loud... again...

*End of Jihyo's Flashback*

                                                                                 •••

*Kang (y/n)'s POV*

She's crying? Why... what happened? If anything I should be crying... 

Jihyo stopped kissing me. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She was shaking a bit.

"Ah...J-Jihyo...", I wasn't sure how to go about this. 

"Jihyo.. what happened. Is everything okay?", I was worried and grabbed her hand. She flinched at me, and turned her head. I softly grabbed her chin so she was facing me. "Look at me", I demanded.

"No...L-leave me alone...", she was starting to cry again.

I hugged her. I wasn't sure why she kissed me, but right now I was more concerned as to why she started crying. Did my breath stink? Possibly. I ate hot cheetos...

"Jihyo... c'mon, let me take you to your room", I insisted, trying to not make any noise. She didn't budge and just buried her face into my chest. Aish... really...

She finally lifted up her head, looking right into my eyes, it seemed like she was searching for something. No way I can be mad at her.. but I am a bit annoyed at how stubborn this girl can be, but it's kinda cute. She stood up and was looking down at me.

"Can.. you come with me...please?", she asked while fidgeting. I wasn't sure what she was on about, once again. She's hard to read. But I followed her.

She closed the door behind us and sighed deeply. She turned around to face me before coming to me. Again, she was close. "I'm sorry...", she said before pushing me onto the bed. She's hard to read... but something doesn't feel right...and she's not telling me anything...

"Jihyo. Just tell me what's wrong. . .I can help you", I tried to explain to her, but she wasn't listening. "Jihyo-", she cut me off by kissing me again. Her lips are sweet, but this isn't what I should be thinking... but... She wouldn't let me out of her grip. The kissing became rough,  sticking her tongue in my mouth, and biting down on my lip, causing me to moan.

She broke the kiss. She sat on top of me and started taking off her shirt. Ha... really what is this... why does she have such a nice figure... She wasn't crying anymore, but rather, she seemed to be blushing. "Don't stare so hard...", she said while looking at me intently. I'm sure anyone would stare... She was trying to unbutton her bra, but seemed to be struggling with it. I sat up and tried to help. Mmm... this will escalate... My arms were now wrapped around her, trying to unbutton her bra. It came off. But I didn't move from that position...

She whispered into my ear, "Why are you being so nice to me...?". 

I didn't answer her. Instead I decided to hug her by her waist. She flinched again, but eventually wrapped her arms around my head. She decided to blow into my ear... Again? But this time I had a reaction. One I'd probably regret later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*sweating intensifies*