28: I Love U

// ♣

My head turned to face Jihyo. 

Why is her head turned?

"(y/n)", Mika tugged onto my sleeve.

"Hm?"

"Can I talk to you for a second?", like I've said before, when Mika wants to talk, it's mostly serious.

My eyes shift back to Jihyo, and thankfully she caught my glance. I mouthed, "I'll be right back". She understood and nodded her head.

I faced Mika. "Alright", I nodded and followed her.

We were somewhere far away from everyone else now.

Mika took a deep breath before speaking. "Listen...", she was playing with her hands. I took that as a sign that something was definitely up...

She spoke up again. "I think...Leo may know...Jihyo...". Her eyes shifted to the side. Honestly I don't know how to feel about this...but I shouldn't jump right into conclusions.

"And how did you figure that?"

"Well...whenever I brought up you and Jihyo, he seemed like he was annoyed or uncomfortable...I guess". Uncomfortable?

"I mean, wouldn't anybody be disturbed to hear about other people in relationships...especially if you're single like him", I joked trying to lighten the mood.

"Haha, very funny. But I'm serious... Like for the first time in my life, I've connected the dots properly!"

"Are you telling me you never connected the dots as a kid?"

"That's right...but don't go out an expose me, hoe". We laughed together.

Mina shook her head. "I just thought I'd tell you since it kinda bugged me", she patted my shoulder.

"Yea I understand. Thanks...for letting me know", I smiled at her. 

"Aww bish...come give mama a hug", she spread out her arms for a hug.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Whatever", we hugged and she literally squeezed the heck out of me. "M-mika..."

Mika released me and started laughing. "Sorry sorry, you're just so fluffeeehhhhhhhh". I shook my head and walked away from her.

"(Y/N)!! Waitttt!", she ran after me.

While walking back I spotted Jihyo sitting. And...Leo right next to her. I squinted my eyes to get a better look. Seemed like they were chatting, though Jihyo didn't want to.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright Jihyo-", Leo turned to us. Seemed like we came in at a certain time...Making my suspicion rise even more... because I could of swore he didn't know Jihyo.

"(y/n)....", he stood up and faced me. 

"Yea?"

"I'm so sor-", I stopped him.

"No need to apologize. You had your reasons", I turned around and started to walk away. All of a sudden I felt kind of angry...it's been awhile since I've felt like this. I feel like a fool.

"(y/n)!", his voice faded out as I walked further.

"(y/n)!". That voice...

I stopped walking, but didn't turn to face them. My mind was going a million miles...I really just wanted to go outside and breathe some fresh air.

A hand lightly grabbed my shoulder.

"(y/n)...it's not what you think...please believe me", that sweet voice could only be Jihyo's.

My pride wouldn't let me face her though. I was still angry. Angry at who though? Really... I have not a clue.

Jihyo wrapped her arms around my neck and breathed into me. "Please...look at me". I took a deep breath and did as she said.

She weakly smiled. "I'm glad you're looking at me", her hand brushed my cheek.

I just hummed.

We stared into eachother's eyes. Silently trying to understand the situation we were in. As weird as it looked to others, it was actually comforting to look into her eyes without talking.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything...", she faced the ground.

"About...?"

She looked up at me and bit her lip. "For not telling you about my past...and just for everything...", she started to cry. No...please...

I quickly pulled her into a hug and she buried her face into my chest.

"I'm so sorry... please don't cry...I....", my heart was breaking. "I love you...and I never want you to feel alone...okay? I'll be here for you, I swear". I kissed the top of her head. She started to cry a little harder. Hearing her cry made me tear up a bit..

"I swear I'll tell you everything", she lifted her head and looked into my eyes.

"Only if you want to"

"I want to", she quickly replied. 

I slowly nodded.

"I love you", our heads touched. She cutely smiled with little tears still on her cheek.

"Now...stop crying beautiful", I wiped her tears.

Jihyo shook her head and playfully rolled her eyes.

"Of course, daddy". Daddy?

 What the fuccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I like that...or maybe papi....

Before I could say something, she quickly pecked me on the lips. As soon as she broke the kiss she turned around while looking back at me, smiling. Oh how she loves to play with my heart.

----------------------------------------------------

Lian: Why don't you say "I love you" to me often....

Me: I show it through my actions...

Lian: But...I love hearing you say it...

Me: I love you

Lian: Wha...

Me: I love you x10000

Lian: Y-you....

Sorry for such a long ass delay! I sincerely apologize!!! ♥♥ Love you!