Epilogue

"I've got good news!". Mika slammed her hand onto the table, causing Leo and Nico to jump in their seats.

Leo furrowed his brows. "What news?", he took a sip of his coffee.

Mika quickly shoved her phone in Leo's face. "It's about Y/N!", her voice squealed in excitement.

The two boys leaned in and read the news article that was on the phone. It was news about Y/N becoming the new CEO of Vexno Inc.

As they read it, feelings of joy and surprise overwhelmed them. After all these years they finally found Y/N since her disappearance.

"You're shitting me!?". Nico's eyes started to water as he sniffled. Seeing him act like that kind of made Mika cringe. But she shrugged it off and continued with her speech.

"We gotta go to Japan...", Mika pleaded while clasping her hands. The two boys exchanged glances to eachother, questioning whether or not this was a good idea. "Pleasseee". Again, Mika pleaded, but this time she added the puppy eyes.

"N-no...not the puppy eyes". Leo couldn't resist. He soon sighed in defeat. "Fine fine! We'll go!", his hand slammed the table. Mika and Nico cheered as they hugged their big brother. "Get off of me you brats", his voice was deep and stern, though a smile spread across his face.

Japan

Tokyo was currently in it's prime of Summer. A heatwave was brewing, making the three musketeers to wither in its wraith. "Goddamn it's hot", a fan was waving vigorously at Mika's face as they walked the streets.

"Vexno Inc... It says the place shou--Oh...it's right here", Nico looked from his phone as his eyes trailed up the tall building. "Wow this is nice". Leo and Mika nodded in agreement.

"What are we waiting for?". Leo started walking ahead of them, looking like the cool and handsome man he was. The two caught up with him as they made way into the building.

People were swarmed in the lobby. Some employees were setting up decorations along the walls, others were instructing a group of chef's where to place the foods and stuff. The three musketeers stood there in awe and confusion.

"What the...", Mika scanned the room curiously. Questions ran through all their minds.

Someone came up to them. "You three there. Come help us set up", a fellow employee signaled them to follow her. They nodded and quickly followed. Still not fully understanding what was happening right now.

"Um excuse me", Mika called out to the lady.

"Yes?", her back was still facing them as they walked.

"Er.. What exactly is going on right now". The lady stopped and so did they.

She turned on her heel to them face. "It's Miss Kang's birthday, of course".

Sounds of glass breaking surrounded them. Not literally. But in a way where the sudden news had shattered their hearts. How could they have forgotten their best friend's birthday. Just because 3years had passed, it was no excuse to forget such an important day.

"B-birthday...", Nico slumped his shoulders in shame.

"Everything alright?", the lady looked at the three with concern.

Leo sighed. "We'll help you with anything you need!". He patted his chest, emitting the alpha male in him. Nico and Mika looked up at with awe. These kids admired him.

The lady blinked her eyes a few times, not knowing what the fuck was going on. But she smiled, happy to see more people helping out.

. . .

"Good job everyone! We're all finished!". The whole lobby roared with cheers. Everything was set up beautifully. Ballons were strung along the ceilings, banners hung on the walls, and music played in the background. Oh, and food. Don't forget the food.

Leo wrapped his arm around his two brats. "She'll be here soon", the three of them smiled just thinking about seeing Y/N again.

Within seconds, a man came in through the door. "Miss Kang is here!". Suddenly everyone panicked, though they quickly regained their composure as they remembered what they practiced.

"Get into position!", the lady from earlier yelled. Everyone scrambled to their positions. However, Leo, Nico, and Mika were standing in the middle. Lost on where to go.

"Uh...". The three looked around the room, hoping someone would help them hide.

But it was too late.

Y/N had walked through the door with Jihyo and TWICE by her side.

Instantly... Y/N's eyes took in the three musketeers as she entered. Her heart raced. She had finally met her bestfriends again after all these years.

"G-guys!?", tears quickly formed in her eyes as she ran towards them.

"Y/N!". They three of them said while quickly embracing eachother into a group hug.

MKNL gang was back together again. Sounds of crying echoed throughout the lobby as they weeped in eachother's arms.

Suddenly, the sounds of clapping erupted. This moment was too precious to not applaud for.

"Happy Birthday Y/N!". Through tears and smiles, they congratulated their bestfriend lovingly.

"Thank you guys...", Y/N sniffled, "I love you three so much".

It was friendship at its finest.

___________________________

Writing this made me want to write another book! I think I'm obssessed haha! 😄

Can you guys give me some suggestions on what you'd like to see in the future?

Again thank you so much... :) Hope to see you all soon! 💜💜