42: Connection

// ♣

Jihyo just stared at the girl. Totally forgetting she was just asked a question. The mysterious girl tilted her head. "M-miss...are you okay?", she leaned into Jihyo, closing in the space between them.

Suddenly Jihyo quickly blinked her eyes, remembering that this girl just asked her for mascara. But seeing the unknown girl's face so close to hers, it made the leader to blush. "A-ah..", she stepped back a few steps away from the girl.

"Ah, I'm sorry...", the girl stepped back as well, "I didn't mean to scare you". She softly chuckled, surprised at how cute Jihyo reacted to her. "My name is Sato Haruki...but just Haruki is fine". Jihyo's jaw agaped. "Ah! I'm Park Jihyo, nice to meet you!", she quickly bowed. "And yes I do have some mascara", nervously she reached into her purse and grabbed the mascara pen.

Jihyo handed it to her. Haruki smiled, "Thank you". The leader quickly nodded her head. 

As Haruki was applying the mascara, Jihyo couldn't help but to be lost in a daze. Her name's Haruki...that's a pretty name...kind of like Y/N's...Ack!, she quickly shook her head and mentally scolded herself for thinking about Y/N again. 

"You saved me there", Haruki giggled as she handed Jihyo the mascara back, "Do enjoy the rest of your night...cutie". The girl walked past Jihyo, leaving out the door. There stood a shocked train. (choo choo)

• • •

"Is Jihyo-unni okay? She's been smiling like that since we left the restaurant...", Chaeyoung was looking at her unnie worriedly.

Sana looked back at Jihyo, wondering herself as to why Jihyo was smiling like that. Though she decided not to ask since it's been awhile seeing her smile.

______________________________________

lmfao omg I know this is a short ass post...but I was up late and was like "hey, let's just update again, why not!?"

But really though...the next chapter will be longer, so just think of this as like a trailer to a movie...i guess. oof it's really late and i have insomnia rn :( maybe I'll just go watch kpop crack videos (tis very productive) - Jhaiiii