26: Bittersweet

//♣

"Make my body only crave for you", she whispered into my ear.

My hands slide along her body. Feeling every curve, and every sensitive spot.

I kissed her stomach while my eyes looked up at her.

"I believe it's time for dinner",  I smirked, causing her to blush at my comment.

"Don't tease me, you bully", she replied.

Her heart was beating fast and I could hear it very clearly. Was she in love as much as I was? I wanted to know more about her. Her mind, her body, and her soul. Who was Park Jihyo? And why has she made such an impact in my life. . .

My tongue glided down along her body, towards her holy spot. I stopped right above her clit, playfully teasing it with my tongue. Jihyo's body shivered under me. Her back began to arch in pleasure.

"(y/n)...."

                                                                           •••

The warm feeling of the sun beaming on my body was soothing...

Wait... why is the sun beaming on me....

I slightly squinted my eyes open and looked around the room. 

Everything seems fine, but why do I feel a draft of air.

Mmm, well that's because I have no clothes on.

For a moment I forgot what I did and why I even fell asleep, but now I remember. Jihyo and I had sex. That should be illegal to forget such a thing.

I took a deep breath and looked up to the ceiling. Truthfully, I should be getting out of bed to meet the rest of the crew...speaking of crew, I've yet to hear from Mika and them... I hope they're okay.

*slap* "Ow...", a random slap to my face.

I turned my head towards Jihyo and noticed she was still sleeping. That's a first... Didn't know she slapped people in her sleep. Hopefully she's not dreaming of slapping me...

"Jihyooo", I whispered to her. 

She groaned and faced towards me without opening her eyes. "Mmm, good mornin (y/n)", she yawned. "What time is it?".

My eyes looked at the clock on the wall above the dresser, "7:37am".

"7:37? Ohmygod, we have to get up, breakfast ends at 8:30!", Jihyo quickly opened her eyes and got up from bed.

"At 8:30?!", I got up as well and headed to the bathroom. 

The bathtub looked really relaxing, but I probably wouldn't want to get out. So I decided to take a shower.

I undressed and stepped into the shower. Honestly speaking, I like cold showers. But, I felt like a lukewarm one today. As I was showering, I saw Jihyo coming in the shower.

"I'm almost done", I said while continuing showering.

"I know...", she came towards me. 

My eyes stayed on her, wondering why she didn't want to wait a few more minutes for me to finish. But then again... who am I to complain.

I turned my body to the water and tried to quickly finish washing. 

"Why did you turn away?", Jihyo breathed into my neck. My body tensed.

Before I could give a response, her hands wrapped around my body from behind.

"Let me help you wash", she said as she started moving her hands along my body.

As much as this was really... really... really, enticing. It was also very dangerous, because we all know, her and I love to fight for dominance.

I took a deep breath, "Sure". My mind was telling me no....but my body... my body was telling me yes.

We changed into our clothes and walked out the bathroom.

"25mins", Jihyo said while looking at her phone. I nodded and we headed out the door.

While we were in the elevator, I noticed that Jihyo was tugging onto her dress.

"Everything alright?", I asked

Her eyebrows raised, "What do you me- Oh... yea, it's fine. Just feels a bit weird, I haven't worn a dress like this in awhile".

"Want my jacket?", I started taking off my trench coat.

"Oh no... I'm fine... really", she smiled at me.

"If you say so. But if you need it, let me know", I leaned next to her while smiling.

Her eyes stared into mines. I can never get over how pretty her eyes are. They were so tempting that I slowly started to lean towards her.

"Not so fast", she blocked my lips with her hand and chuckled.

"Waeee", I playfully whined.

The elevator doors dinged.

"That's why", she whispered to me.

I turned around to see that the elevator doors had opened on the 17th floor. Allowing a flock of people to come in the elevator. Tsk... thanks for ruining the mood random strangers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wow sorry for such a late... update!?? I took a trip from Canada to the U.S... 

so I in U.S now lol.... (also was having hard time comin up with somethin...so this chap really whack :((((((((( )

I appreciate all you guys/gals! :) have a safe halloween ♥♥!