25: Heated Game

//♣

"We'll all meet up in Momo and Sana-unni's room!", Chaeyoung jumped out the van.

"Good idea, I'm sure they have alot of snacks!", Jeongyeon followed right behind Chae.

"Don't fucking touch my shit", Momo slapped Jeongyeon on her head.

I was behind Sana while getting out the car. She pulled me to the side.

"You and Jihyo should come by our room before you start your hot and steamy night session", she whispered to me while laughing.

"Oh right... because of..."

Sana nodded.

"Right. So see you then?", she gave me a wink and walked away.

As I was walking, I felt a hand brush against mines. It was Jihyo. She glanced at me but kept walking ahead. Well she's definitely sexy when she's a bit feisty...

I caught up to her and waited for the elevator. My eyes averted towards her. It was showing, that as of now, my mind kept thinking about her. Her presence was enough to make me feel at ease... but also not at ease. As weird as it sounds...

The elevator arrived and we both went in. Just the two of us, headed to the 30th floor.

Silence fell between us. Thoughts ran through my mind of what I'd like to do once we were headed back to our room. As much as that sounded really nice, I wanted to make sure Jihyo knew about Nayeon's surprise party.

"Ah...Jihyo"

She faced me with her eyebrow raised, "Yes?"

"Uh, Sana reminded me that they're having Nayeon's surprise party in their room. You coming, right?".

She went silent for a second, "Yea, sure". Her response seemed kind of cold...

"You alright?". I hope she isn't like, y'know... on bad terms with Nayeon or anything.

"I'm fine. Just a bit tired is all". She leaned against the elevator wall and took a deep breath.

Seeing her like this made me feel sympathetic towards her. 

"Hey.. don't be tired. We still have the whole night ahead of us". I put my hand on her waist and the other above her head. 

Jihyo looked up at me but quickly turned her head to the side.

That made me a bit irritated. From the looks of it, something seemed to be bothering her, and she definitely wasn't telling me. I get it though, some things are better kept to ourselves. But other times, it's better to talk it through to someone.

"Tell me... what's on your mind. I want to ease it for you...", I breathed into her neck and her body tensed up.

"I said I'm fine, so ju-". I kissed her neck, making her moan.

Seemed like she was gonna try and get out of this one. She definitely has something on her mind.

Jihyo tried pushing my face away from her neck, "S-stop".

"Baby... you don't seem fine. Tell me, I'm here for you. I'm all ears", I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Believe me", my eyes were fixed onto hers.

She bit her lip. Her face seemed annoyed but she complied to tell me what was wrong. Somewhat. "J-just...", she sighed. "Look...my mind is just a bit jumbled up right now. Things, people, life, and you...". Jihyo buried her face into my chest.

"I understand. I understand baby", my fingers ran through her beautiful hair. "I'm here whenever you need me...I'll be by your side", I kissed the top of her head.