10: Dangerous

//♣

I smell something...something...is burning.

I opened my eyes. I didn't realize Tzuyu was there looking right at me.

"Oh fu-", my head hit the armrest. "Ah... (y/n)-unnie... Are you okay!?", said Tzuyu looking worried. "I'm so sorry, I didn't meant to scare you", it looked like she was about to cry...

"Ah.. i-it's fine. No worries, okay?", I said while rubbing my head. She looked up at me and started smiling. Weird kid, but cute... like a puppy? "Thank goodness", she said and came to give me a hug. She ran into the kitchen where I'm sure the burnt smell of food was coming from.

"Breakfast is ready guys", a familiar voice shouted. Nico?  "You're awake, (y/n)?", said Mika. 

"Huh... ah, yea.. I guess", I said confused not sure why Nico was over there cooking. "Why is he cooking", I asked. Mika shrugged. "Something about feeding cute girls", she said while rolling her eyes. Hopefully she's not jealous... though if she was, at least I'd know for sure she liked him.

We went to the dining table and everyone said their good mornings to us. And of course, Jihyo didn't make eye contact. Can't blame her though. Nico surprisingly made delicious breakfast. But what was that burnt smell? oh well... He prepared miso soup, eggs with rice, bacon, and fruit. Delicious.. but where did he find the time to make all this stuff... he never makes this for me... I laughed to myself.

"Woh, tis ish gud", Nayeon said with a stuffed mouth. Sana just shook her head and wiped crumbs from Nayeon's mouth. 

"Wow, really! Thank you Nayeon", Nico said, not realizing he was making this crazy lady fall for him even harder. As expected, Nayeon was giving him heart eyes. Luckily, and maybe a bit odd, but Mika wasn't paying attention.

I finished after everyone else, and offered to do the dishes.

As I was washing dishes, someone snuck up on me. 

It was Jihyo.

She was leaning against the counter facing towards me, I assumed she wanted me to say something. Though I couldn't, because the whole point was to avoid her for right now.

Jihyo noticed I wasn't going to say anything and finally spoke up. "Hey, look...", she said, making me turn to her. I tilted my head, waiting for a response. "Come with me for a sec", she insisted. "Ah, bu-", she cut me off. "Tzuyu, can you finish the rest of the dishes for (y/n) please. I need her assistance for something", she called out. Tzuyu peeked around the corner. "Okiee unnie", she said not disobeying. Eh... this girl Jihyo... she can be dangerous...

Jihyo grabbed me by my hand and led me to the front door. I looked back to find Mika and Nico looking confused as to why I was leaving. Trust me.. I'm just as confused. I mouthed "I'll be right back" to them.

We were outside, on top of the roof. It was quiet. No one was around. And exactly what I didn't want right now. The breeze felt nice though, as usual.

She was leaning against the railing. Staring towards the city that was in motion. Seoul... a bustling city no matter the time. 

I went beside her, leaning against the railing as well. She turned to me, eyeing me down.

Jihyo sighed, before taking a deep breath. "I apologize... for last night..", she said in a quiet voice. The wind started blowing, making her hair fly into her face. I reached my hand out to push it back behind her ears. I don't know why I did it. She flinched.

"See.. but you do things like that!?", seemed like she was upset. "Do what? Help fix your hair?", I asked confused. She frowned her brows at me, then sighed.

"Y'know... sometimes, no, alot of times. You're hard to read... it just feels like we're never on the same page. Yet.. I still want you to myself...I don't know, but you confuse me...", she said, but wasn't looking at me.

I wasn't sure how to answer this... because maybe... just maybe.. I understood where she was coming from.

"I see.. I guess that's true to an extent", I agreed, but I had more to say.

"Mm...but I guess I have feelings for you.. as well?", I realized what I said. But I don't think we were talking about the same kind of 'feelings'. She quickly looked my way. Eyes wide. Don't cry though...please?

"Stop fucking with me....", she said narrowing her eyes at me. "I think we were doing that last night though...", I joked trying to lighten the mood. Though I don't think it worked. She glared at me and came closer to me. "You do realize you're a fool?", she said. I looked at her and nodded. I'm aware...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

BooBoo the fool.. that is!

HAH-Gotem!

Lian: shut the hell up... please

Me: WHY!? You no love me no mo?! *cuddles*

Lian: *facepalm*