40: Abroad

3 Years Later - No one's POV

"C'mon Jihyo! We're gonna be late!", Sana dragged the tired girl through the hallway, sighing as she realized how childish Jihyo was acting right now. 

"Ugh! Do we have to...?", she pouted as Sana looked back at her with a serious face.

"Yes we do", Sana slightly raised her voice, "Now c'mon!". The squirrel continued dragging her friend until they finally reached their destination.

 3 years have passed since Y/N's sudden disappearance. No one really knows where, and why she suddenly decided to leave the girls of TWICE. But as of today, Jihyo and Sana were on their way to meet up with the rest of the girls. They all planned to take a trip to Japan, but Jihyo was the only one who wasn't aware of that. Their reason for planning this trip wasn't because it was Jihyo's birthday or anything like that, but rather for vacation. It was New Year's Eve and they wanted to celebrate it outside of South Korea. 

Sana released her grip from Jihyo, looking for keys to open the door in front of her. After rummaging through her pockets, she found the keys and proceeded to open the door. She walked in with Jihyo following close behind. The two were greeted by their friends. "You two made it just in time", Nayeon said as she stood up from the chair. "Yea, we need to leave, like now", Jeongyeon was stuffing the remaining clothes into her suitcase. The girls all grabbed their suitcases and made way to the door. Everyone walked out one by one, like forming a straight line. "Ok, our flight is in 1hour...and...", Dahyun squinted at the small phone screen, "It takes 20mins to get to the airport from here". She looked up from her phone and looked around to everyone, they nodded their heads in response.

"Damn, it's cutting it too close", Momo clicked her tongue out of frustration. The girls hurried even more, heading to the van that was waiting for them outside. As they approached the van, the door suddenly opened by itself, allowing the girls to hop in one at a time. "Go go go!", Momo patted the driver's seat, signaling the driver to step on the gas. And off they went down the street, trailing smoke behind them.

The sounds of suitcases rolling quickly against the floor echoed throughout the airport. "We're almost there, keep pushing ladies!", Chaeyoung tried encouraging her friends, but was actually the last one behind everyone else. 

"Can you go any slower?", Mina smirked, looking back at the cub that was trailing behind. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and decided not to respond to Mina's sassy tone. 

The girls successfully made it to their flight with only 10mins remaining before its departure. A close call, they all sighed of relief once inside the plane. Nayeon led the girls to their respective seats, making sure they were all sitting together. "We made it...", she plopped herself onto the seat with a slight sigh releasing from her mouth.  "Unni!", Tzuyu, who was sitting next to Nayeon, cheerfully squealed. The oldest covered her ears, as she knew the maknae was going to bombard her with questions about Japan. Tzuyu saw this, causing a smirk to appear on her face. She wasn't going to give up. The youngest teasingly poked Nayeon, making the older to continue ignoring her as if she wasn't there. She tried her best to ignore Tzuyu, but she couldn't stop herself from forming a smile. "Yah! What do you want!", Nayeon quietly yelled out, making the younger to laugh out loud. "Nothing...", Tzuyu covered her mouth as she continued laughing. Nayeon rolled her eyes, but soon laughed as well due to the cute maknae's laugh.

[. . .]

"Ahhhh! Tadaima!", Sana yelled out with joy as the girls finally landed in Japan. Momo looked at her friend with a disgusted face, but soon softened her expression into a smirk. "Okaeri", she replied back, causing Sana to look at her with a playful smile. The two Japanese were excited to be back home, it's been awhile. Mina on the other hand, was too busy teasing her little cub. Though she didn't join Sana and Momo in their little squealing party, she was also very happy to be back home.

"If Siri is telling me right...", Dahyun looked at phone once again, "it only takes 10mins to get to Tokyo from here". Seems like she's the direction person of the group, Tzuyu thought to herself. After hearing Dahyun speak, everyone turned their attention to the three Japanese. The three natives sighed with a smile on their face. "Follow us!", they said, and the others gladly followed right behind, making their way to the streets of Tokyo.

________________________________________

Yo it's Jhai! Happy New Years y'all!

Come the new year, come the new experiences. Anyways just a quick note, though I'm sure you've noticed...but there are gonna be a few changes to this story until the completion of it. Firstly, I've added 3rd person or narrative pov. The narrative POV will continue until the end of the story. No more Jihyo's POV or Y/N's POV...sadly. 

But wait...let's not get sad. Expect some interesting changes, I promise you, or your money back guaranteed! :)

Lian: you can't just suddenly change...

Me: oh but I can... change is good, darling :)

Lian: then how about you go change your hairstyle...it's old.

Me: w-what... I love my hairstyle... don't do me like that!

Lian: you like your hairstyle...? oh please... 

(obv this isn't me

(obv this isn't me...or is it...but anyways my hair is exactly like this)

Me: Tis bootiful

Lian: . . .