38: Melon

NO ONE'S POV

"Bro don't forget you owe me $1200 for finding this bitch", the blonde haired guy sipped his wine.

"Of course..."

. . .

Y/N POV

"Jihyo...", my hand brushed through her hair. She was comfortably laying on chest.

"Yes y/n?", those big beautiful eyes looked up at me

"I'm gonna leave to get a snack... Do you want anything?", her arms wrapped around me tighter.

"N-no... I want you as my snack". That wasn't the question but honestly I feel like eating her right up...wait...

I sighed. "That's...nevermind. But seriously I'll be right back, I swear". She started whining which suddenly made me laugh.

"I'm not letting you go Kang Y/N!!", all she did was stare up at me and had a slight pout on her face.

Cute,but I'm hungry

"If you keep acting like this...", in an instant I turned her over making her lay onto her back. "You're gonna wish you didn't excite me". I looked down at Jihyo and saw those eyes full of shock.

"Y-you wouldn't dare", a small smirk appeared on her face.

"Oh but I would darling". My lips quickly moved to her neck. Softly sucking at her soft skin and marking this beautiful girl with hickeys all over her upper neck and chest.

"Y-y/n... Mmm!", her nails were clawing my back. Her breathe blowing onto my neck.

Before this goes any deeper...i should probably stop. One thing about having sex or at least on the verge of it...it suddenly makes you hungry. And it doesn't help that I'm already hungry as it is.

I kissed her neck one last time before pulling away, "I'll be back...". Her hands slowly released from me.

Grabbed my shirt and quickly put it on. "Call me if you change your mind", I mentiones as I walked out the bedroom.

The elevator doors dinged on lobby floor. I stepped out and made way for the convience store that Momo told me about earlier.

"Annyeonghaseyo", the store clerk greeted me as I walked in. I looked up at him and smiled.

Immediately I headed for the melon pañ. Whenever I'm im need of a snack, this bread is my go-to.

"Will that be all ma'am?", he asked while scanning the bread. I nodded as I gave him the exact change.

As I held onto the bag, my face suddenly turned into a smile when I looked down at my melon pañ. I can understand Momo's joy for food now.

I pressed the elevator button rapidly, eager to share this melon pañ with Jihyo.

Mmm...i hope she likes melon pañ. If not I'm breaking up with her...kidding

The elevators doors opened once again, allowing me to step in. Right when the doors were about to close somebody suddenly blocked it with their hands.

"Please wait". I quickly tapped the button that allowed the doors to open. "T-thank you", he bowed to me as he stepped in.

"No problem", I bowed back. The two of us quietly rode the elevator.

"Excuse me...", the guy suddenly asked. I turned to face him.

"Yes?"

His face seemed uneasy. Also since I got a good look at him...his hair and his attire...

"I'm sorry if this is a weird question...but... Um...", he scracthed the back of his head. "By any chance...are you Kang Y/N?".

I squinted my eyes at his sudden question. First of all... I've never seen this guy before in my entire life. Secondly, why does he know my name.

"And if I am...?", I replied back.

His eyes quickly turned to look at me. "Well..."

____________________________

Merry xmas eve or Merry xmas for those who are a day ahead of us! We hope you spend quality time with those you love and cherish this holiday ;) 💙💙 be safe and eat well, okay?! - L&J