36: I know

What is this situation...

"W-what're y-you d-doing!?", oppa quickly got off Yoongi's lap.

"What do you mean?", Yoongi smirked, "You're the one who fell onto me".

Taeyong-oppa quickly turned into a Resting Bitch Face. "Don't try to put this on-- Nevermind...", he walked over to the empty seat that was on the right side of me and sat down.

I swiveled in my seat to face oppa. "Oppa...I'm gonna go...it's getting a bit late", I whispered to him. He sighed but eventually gave a slight smile.

"Alright then Y/N, be well, okay?", again he brushed his hand through my hair. I nodded and stood up from the stool. For a moment, I was going to say bye to that weird guy Yoongi, but honestly fuck him. At least for right now. 

I took one last sip of wine before grabbing my things and left from the bar. My feet were kind of staggering, guess it's only natural since I drank quite a bit of wine. But mama didn't raise no--

Spoke too soon. My head started spinning, making it hard for me to catch my balance. Thankfully I grabbed onto the corner of a wall. 

Damn...everything's movin...I feel like I'm gonna barf...

"Ugh...just needa...get to...elevator", I groaned to myself while slowly trying to stand up straight. Lesson learned. Don't drink over your capacity, or just don't drink at all. Well...okay maybe not don't drink at all, just be moderate. Yea, moderation. 

I took a deep breath and straightened myself up but was still quite wobbly. My eyes were getting heavy, making it hard to see things clearly. Even so, I continued to wobble my way through the lobby and headed to the elevators. 

As soon as the elevator doors opened, there was a figure in front of me. They were talking, but honestly I couldn't hear a thing. Everything seemed to just zone out...

"Y-- Y/N!", a cold feeling rushed through my face. I instantly opened my eyes.

"W-wha...", my breathing was fast but it slowed down as soon as I saw Jihyo looking down at me. "J-jihyo?", I dunno why she's hovering over me but even from down here her beauty still amazes me. Aha...

She sighed, "I'm glad you're awake". Her hand was on my forehead, "You were burning up... I was so worried". My heart ached when she said that. I mean I don't really remember what happened after I made it to the elevators. But seeing her like this killed me.

"I-i'm sorry for making you worried...I'm fine now. Thanks to you", I smiled at her. But suddenly I felt water drop onto my face. I thought maybe it was from the cold towel on my head...

"J-jihyo...", her eyes were red while small tears dripped onto my face. Damn, what have I done. "D-don't cry please...Jihyo...", I sat up and gently caressed her face. What a fool I am.

She moved closer to me, making our heads to touch. "You fool...", she whispered to me before pecking me on the lips.

Her arms wrapped around my neck as she pushed me down onto the bed.

"I know...", I replied back.

------------------------------------------------------ 

Lian: You're terrible at this....

Me: W-what? I think this is fuckin fantastic!

Lian: No one puts kimchi on a gingerbread house...

Me: Hey now! Either you love me, or I'm not gonna kimchi you any presents! 

Lian: That was...

Me: I know...terrible joke. Don't even kimchi bout it...

Lian: . . .