24: Jeju Blue

//♣

*Kang (y/n) POV*

When Jihyo and I met everyone in the lobby, I noticed Momo looking at me. I turned to her and tilted my head.

"Something wrong?", I asked

Momo scoffed, "You for reals? As if I can't tell what happened". A smirk spread across her face.

"I don't know what ya mean momorin", that took her by surprise.

"You're bad at hiding evidence you know, right?"

"Evidence? For what?", she was catching on, I'd rather she didn't.

Momo shook her head and came up to me. "Slight hickies on your collarbone. That's your evidence, honey", she whispered to me.

My face turned red at the embarrassment, and my inability to actually hide the hickies that Jihyo gave me.

I took a deep gulp, "Uh well...."

"Well nothing. Just be more cautious from now on you horny goat", she playfully slapped my shoulder.

"Horny...goat?", my eyebrows shot up. That's a nickname I don't want used regularly.

Their PD-nim came through the hotel entrance, "Alright, the van is set up and ready. Let's hit the beach girls!". Everyone threw their hands in the air and ran outside to the van.

                                                                          •••

It's been awhile since I've been anywhere outside of Seoul. The smell of the ocean calmed me, the sight of the island offshore amazed me, and the feeling of the hot sand between my toes thrilled me. A new environment was much needed.

Everyone agreed on a spot to set up our umbrellas and whatnot. 

"Huwah, it is beaming hot", Mina said as she was wiping sweat from her forehead.

"That's why you need a hand fan sista", Nayeon was fanning herself.

"Mmm, seems like everything is set-up. Shall we run in now!?", Sana said excitedly.

Momo nodded and started running ahead, "If you're last you won't get any ice cream!".

Sana whined, "That's no fair Momoring!". Sana chased after Momo, sadly, she wasn't as fast as Momo, but the girl tried. That's all that matters.

Did she say ice cream? No way in hell am I going to be last!

By the time I was standing there processing what Momo had said, the other girls ran after her. Basically, I was already in last place. But will I give up? Hell no!