9: Let me in

//♣

*Jihyo's POV*

I can't tell her anything...if she knew, she'd never want to have anything to do with me. Usually I could really careless... but something about her makes me drawn to her... she reminds me of-

My thoughts stopped.

(y/n) kissed my neck, surprising me.

"W-what're you doing...", I asked. She didn't reply. Answer me.. please... but I have no right to ask that...do I?

I lifted her head so she was looking at me. Again... I can never read you...

I started to kiss her again. She responded by gripping my waist and bringing me closer to her... That drove me wild...

She broke the kiss, surprising me, wishing she didn't. "Tell me... what's wrong Jihyo...", she sounded mad. I shook my head, "Nothing...", I lied. I don't want to tell her.. not now... I don't know when... but definitely not now...

(y/n) sighed. Out of nowhere... she turned me around on the bed. She was now on top of me. "If you're going to be stubborn... then so be it", she said while frowning her eyebrows. I hope she isn't mad... or at least not too mad...

She grabbed my pants, leaving my underwear on. My face instantly turned red at the embarrassment. And...I accidentally let out a moan...I think she heard me...

I couldn't hold it any longer... She was just staring at me, with a smirk on her face. I feel humiliated... but hey, I did this to myself... but I don't know why... her stares... make me wet...I want her, now.

I grabbed her by the neck, making our lips slam together. It hurt, but I didn't care. Her lips were like magnets, I didn't want to let go. 

(y/n) started to get rough. She was moving away from lips, going towards my chest. Leaving hickeys all over my upper body. As she was starting to get lower towards my belly, my heart started beating hard. I was becoming light headed. 

She looked up at me while she was kissing right above my holy spot...I would be lying if I said I didn't shiver of excitement. Her eyes engulfed me, and stripped me naked. I've had sex with people, but no one, and I repeat, no one, has made me feel like this just by looking at me. It scared me. . .But it was so new to me. I wanted to know her. . .I wanted her to want me.

She started lowering my underwear... exposing me completely. Ah... please... just do it already...I beg you. My legs were spread open and she was kissing my inner thigh... what a tease... you jerk.

Inching closer and closer to my holy spot... I closed my eyes, preparing myself for what was about to happen.

Hm? Did she stop? I opened my eyes.

She stopped right in front of my holy spot, and was looking right at me. Still no emotion in her eyes... She got up and turned to me.

"Sorry... but I don't think the time is right...", she said with a weak smile. But for a second... I saw a glimpse of emotion in her eye...it's hard to describe what though.

She got dressed and walked out the door, closing it softly. I was completely stunned...

Are you fucking kidding me....you IDIOT...why... why don't you want me....idiot...

My tears started falling again. I am the stupidest person...

The crying made me tired, so I decided to close my eyes, and soon fell asleep.

                                                                                    •••

*Kang (y/n)'s POV*

My face was hot... my hands were sweating. What did I just do... Nothing makes sense as of right now. To be honest, I never saw her in that way.. and may I remind you, we just met? Right. But now my head keeps replaying the faces she made. Her vulnerability. This is a bit risky.. and definitely not the 'peaceful life' I claimed to have... I should probably keep my distance from her for now.

I go to the couch where I was sitting before. 

"Goodnight guys...", I whisper quietly before falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tragic ;(