11: Nighttime Dream

//♣

*Nico's POV*

We followed them. (KeKekekeke)

"Mika..."

"Yep.. I know what you're thinking.."

"When did (y/n) start liking girls!? LIKE THAS CRAY! But happy for her!"

"No.. nevermind... I don't know what you're thinking", she said while facepalming.

"Aw c'mon... aren't you a tad curious??"

"Eh.. not really. She likes who she likes..."

"So? You're just gonna let our lil naked mole rat run off with some random person!?"

"Mole rat..? I mean, well... no, but yes... look I don't know. They're just going out for a bit, no ne-"

"Shhhh", I put my hands on her mouth. I pointed my finger , and motioned her to look.

UWAH! Is that (y/n)? What're they doing?

Mika bit my hand. "ow...", I whispered. "Be qui-", I saw Mika's hands were shaking. Whooops. Forgot she's scared of heights. I tried to calm her down and to tell her the potentially juicy good news was right in front of us. She soon calmed down but still shaking a bit. 

"Why are we just watching them?", she asked. I shrugged. 

"Ah... they're headed this way! shit shit shit shit! Go go go Mika!", I pushed her to go down the stairs. We ran back inside the dorm, and jumped on the couch trying to act natural. Natural? Maybe not...

                                                                                •••

*Kang (y/n)'s POV*

She seems to kiss me alot...

"We should probably head back in", I said. Jihyo just nodded and started walking ahead of me. I shrugged.

"Welcome back, you guys were okay, right?", asked Sana, who was fixing Momo's hair. She seems like a mom...

"Are you two like dating or whatever", Momo asked bluntly. I had no reaction, but Jihyo was a different story. She started blushing and just walked away.

"I'll take that as a 'Yes'", Momo said while snickering. Though we aren't....but whatever drives your fantasy.  I just laughed.

"(y/n)!", Nico called out to me. "Let's go party today!", he said while jumping. Didn't we just party for 2 days straight? Though I'm not complaining...

"Where?", I asked

"My home boi from Guri recommended a place. It's called XI", he said

XI? Like 11 in the roman numerals? "Sure, let's go."

"Cool cool!", he grinned. "Hey my beautiful twice ladies, y'all wanna come to this club with (y/n), Mika and I?", he seemed excited.

Some rare species appeared. 

Chaeyoung the baby lion,

Dahyun the walking tofu,

Tzuyu the green yoda,

and Jeongyeon the ostrich all appeared out of thin air.

"Oh hell yes", they all said, except Tzuyu, who just smiled.

"Honestly... you guys are fuckin weird as hell", Nayeon said while shaking her head. Everyone started laughing.

                                                                                     •••